Strawberry Cookies are my favorite Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies! These White Chocolate Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies are so fun and delicious, and so super easy! Fun, festive, and SUPER SIMPLE! Strawberry Cookies with White Chocolate Chips are the perfect Pink Cookies for Valentine’s Day, Easter, baby and wedding showers, and beyond! This Cake Mix Cookies Recipe will blow your mind.
Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies are the cutest Pink Cookies on the block!
I am so excited about these Cake Mix Cookies. Strawberry Cookies with White Chocolate Chips are a recipe I have made time and time again for everything from Valentine’s Day, to Easter, to baby showers. I’m new to baking, so using cake mix in cookies is such an easy hack to creating a delicious cookie!
The accomplished bakers out there are going to think I’m a loser, but these are made with Strawberry Cake Mix!!! Be still my heart! These are so easy, fun, and delicious, my new favorite Valentine’s treat! Really, I love strawberry year round, so these will be in my kitchen a lot longer than this holiday, but they sure are cute in pink and white.
If you’re a big strawberry fan, or have a child that would love snacking on adorable Pink Cookies, this Cake Mix Cookie Recipe is for you!
Tips for making Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies:
- Don’t over cook the cookies. I made this mistake a few times! I like these a little bit gooey on the inside and slightly browned on the outside. When you see the pink begin to brown, get them out of the oven stat!
- Add more white chocolate chips after you bake. That’s right, this is the oldest blogger food pic trick in the book! Once you take the cookies out of the oven and place them on a cooling rack, add more fresh white chocolate chips to the top. It will make your Pink Cookies look LOADED with chocolate chips and you’ll look like an experienced baker. High fives!
- If you want to make variations of this recipe, you can use any type of cake mix! The sky is the limit.
I love these White Chocolate Chip Strawberry Cookies for Valentine’s Day (or a girl’s baby shower!!), but I also love that the recipe could be made with any flavor cake mix!
Cake Mix Cookies…such an amazing idea. I’m trying lemon next. I think they will be so good! After that I plan to try some variation of chocolate…maybe devils food cake cookies? Such a fun and super easy way to whip up a quick batch of cookies for any occasion. I think I’m addicted!!! I have always loved easy dessert recipes, and this Cake Mix Cookies Recipe is quickly topping my list. Some other favorites include Easy Angel Food Cake (no, it’s REALLY easy), Easy French Silk Pie, and Easy Carrot Cake Bars.
It’s literally my JOB to try to find easy versions of your favorite classic recipes. If you have suggestions on recipes to adapt, please let me know in the comments below! I love new ideas.
Strawberry Cookies have been one of the most popular recipes on The Cookie Rookie. Fun, easy, cute, and delicious.
I can’t believe I had never tried a Cake Mix Cookies Recipe before. I was missing out! These Strawberry Cookies are just too cute not to make for your next celebration. If you’re looking for more fun cookie recipes, be sure to check out our Easy S’more Cookies, Chocolate Gooey Butter Cookies, Fluffy Chocolate Sugar Cookies, and Soft Gingerbread Cookies.
See the recipe card below for full details on How to Make Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies. Enjoy!
Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies Recipe
- 1 box Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and baking powder. In a separate smaller bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, and vanilla by hand. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour egg mixture into bowl with cake mix and stir with a spoon until a dough forms. Be sure to fully combine. Mix in the white chocolate chips.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, drop rounded balls of the dough onto your baking sheet. These cookies flatten out quite a bit, so make sure the balls are taller than they are wide, and give them quite a bit of space between each cookie.
Bake for 9-10 minutes. Do not let them brown in the oven. They will appear slightly undercooked, but that is a good thing. They will firm up and flatten as they cool. When you take them out, you can add a couple more white chocolate chips to the top to make them look pretty (this is a little food blogger trick!)
- Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes. Enjoy!