White Chocolate Chip Strawberry Cookies are secretly made with cake mix. They’re so fun and delicious, especially loaded with white chocolate chips! Fun, festive, and SUPER EASY White Chocolate Chip Strawberry Cookies are perfect for Valentine’s Day!
I am so excited about these cookies. The accomplished bakers out there are going to think I’m a loser, but these are made with Strawberry Cake Mix!!! Be still my heart! These are so easy, fun, and delicious, my new favorite Valentine’s treat! Really, I love strawberry year round, so these will be in my kitchen a lot longer than this holiday, but they sure are cute in pink and white. I adapted this fun recipe from one of the BEST dessert blogs on the ol’ internet, Sally’s Baking Addiction. Sally is the queen of Pinterest, her photos are so beautiful and her recipes are approachable and unique! I love browsing her site and drooling over all the goodness. Click HERE to see her original recipe!
I love these White Chocolate Chip Strawberry Cookies for Valentine’s Day (or a girl’s baby shower!!), but I also love that the recipe could be made with any flavor cake mix!
I’m trying lemon next. I think they will be so good! Such a fun and super easy way to whip up a quick batch of cookies for any occasion. Thank you Sally!
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
20 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 box Strawberry Supreme Cake Mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and baking powder. In a separate smaller bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, and vanilla by hand. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour egg mixture into bowl with cake mix and stir with a spoon until a dough forms. Be sure to fully combine. Mix in the white chocolate chips.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, drop rounded balls of the dough onto your baking sheet. These cookies flatten out quite a bit, so make sure the balls are taller than they are wide, and give them quite a bit of space between each cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Do not let them brown in the oven. They will appear slightly undercooked, but that is a good thing. They will firm up and flatten as they cool. When you take them out, you can add a couple more white chocolate chips to the top to make them look pretty (this is a little food blogger trick!)
- Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes. Enjoy!