Get ready to make the best chocolate chip cookies you have ever tried! Ready to enjoy in less than 30 minutes, these cookies are heavenly! Simple, but oh so perfect!
Table of Contents
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
I am so excited to be sharing this recipe with with you! I know lots of people claim to have the best chocolate chip cookie recipe, but I honestly believe that these really are the best you will try!
The flavors in these cookies are so balanced and rich and they totally melt in your mouth. I really can’t wait for you to try these and let me know what you think! I don’t think you will be disappointed!
Why you’ll love this Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe:
- Easy: You just need a few simple ingredients to make these cookies. Chances are you will have most of them on hand already.
- Quick: It takes about 10 minutes to make a batch of these cookies and they are ready to enjoy in less than 30. Perfect!
- Kid Friendly: I can assure you, kids of all ages love these cookies!
How to make the best chocolate chip cookies!
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Mix the dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Cream together the sugars and butter and whisk in the wet ingredients.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet.
- Fold in the chocolate.
- Make cookie dough balls and place on a cookie sheet.
How long do they last?
Once the cookies have cooled completely to room temperature, place them in an airtight container. They will keep at room temperature for 2 to 3 days and in the fridge for 5 or 6.
Can you freeze them?
Yes, these cookies freeze really well and will keep for up to 3 months. Freeze the cookies solid on a baking sheet before transferring to a freezer bag or safe container. Thaw frozen cookies at room temperature for 30 to 40 minutes before enjoying.
What’s the secret to soft cookies?
For the best chocolate chip cookies, I use a mix of brown and white sugar, and more brown than white. White sugar makes your cookies crispier, and brown sugar makes them softer, lighter and a little chewier.
The molasses in the brown sugar also has a deeper and richer flavor, making these cookies totally melt in your mouth.
- I like to use a stand mixer to get the dough nicely combined, but you can mix them fully by hand.
- Use a cookie scoop to get similar sized cookies that will bake evenly.
- The cookies will spread during baking, so be sure to space them out on the cookie sheet.
- Bake the cookies in a fully pre-heated oven.
More Cookie Recipes
These chocolate chip cookies are just one of our favorite cookie recipes. Be sure to try our other easy favorites.
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!