Filled with seasoned ground beef and rice, these air fryer stuffed peppers are simple to make and ready to serve in 30 minutes. Hearty and filling, they are perfect for a weeknight family meal.
Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers
Stuffed peppers are a family favorite, and cooking them in an air fryer is a breeze!
If you are in a weeknight dinner rut, this easy recipe is a winner!
Why you’ll love this Air Fried Stuffed Peppers recipe:
- QUICK AND EASY: Ready to serve in just 30 minutes, this is a great go to recipe for a family weeknight meal.
- KID FRIENDLY: Bright and colorful, even your picky eaters can’t resist these beef stuffed bell peppers!
- HEALTHY: This is a great well balanced meal. With protein from the beef, carbs from the rice and lots of vitamins and minerals from the bell pepper and tomatoes.
Time to grab your air fryer, because this delicious bell pepper recipe is a must try! You are not going to be disappointed!
How to make Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers with Beef and Rice
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet and season.
- Stir in the cooked rice, diced tomatoes and tomato paste.
- Fill the peppers with the mixture.
- Cook in the air fryer, topping with cheese towards the end of cooking.
This recipe uses ground beef, but you could easily make these with chicken, turkey or bison. You can even make them meat-free by using plant-based ‘meat’ crumbles.
If you don’t have an air fryer, you can still make this delicious recipe. Cook the filling as per the recipe, then bake them at 350F for 30 to 40 minutes til tender. It’s much quicker to make these with the air fryer, but they’ll come out great when oven baked too.
Yes! The cooked stuffed peppers will keep well in the fridge for up to 4 days, and can be reheated in the air fryer at 360F for around 5 minutes to warm them through.
You can also freeze them for up to 3 months. Let them cool, then wrap in foil and plastic wrap. Thaw in the fridge overnight before reheating.
What do you serve with Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers?
These air fryer stuffed peppers are filled with beef and rice so are pretty filling just by themselves! They work great with your favorite veggie and potato sides, try them with:
When you are short on time, but want something delicious and filling for dinner, these air fryer stuffed bell peppers tick all of the right boxes!
- Make sure your bell pepper fits in the air fryer. I had to cut more of the top off of mine in order for it to fit correctly. If you want to be absolutely sure they will fit, cut your bell peppers in half. You will have twice as many to cook.
- Make sure that the bell peppers are stable when they are placed in the air fryer. You can use rolled up pieces of foil to help balance them if needed.
- For best results, the bell peppers shouldn’t be touching in the air fryer basket. Cook in batches if needed.
There is nothing complicated about this recipe, but the results are so tasty! The beef and rice are perfectly seasoned, and every bite is extra yummy!
More Healthy Dinner Recipes to Try
These air fryer stuffed bell peppers are one perfect weeknight dinner that the whole family will love. Simple ingredients and minimal prep, you can get a hearty, healthy and delicious meal on the table with very little effort!
More Air Fryer Recipes we Love
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!