Warm your soul with this delicious and healthy homemade turkey chili. Cooked quickly in the Instant Pot, it’s ready to serve in just 20 minutes and is full of rich flavors.
Instant Pot Turkey Chili Recipe
As the weather starts to get cooler, my mind turns to all things stews, soups and chilis, and this turkey chili recipe hits the spot every single time.
This is such a great go to recipe when you want a hearty and comforting dinner but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. It’s everything a chili should be, rich, filling and hands down delicious.
Why you’ll love this Instant Pot Turkey Chili recipe:
- HEALTHY: Made from scratch with natural ingredients, this chili is high in protein and low in fat without sacrificing any flavor.
- QUICK AND EASY: Rather than being cooked on the stovetop, this chili is quickly made in the pressure cooker so it’s ready to serve in just 20 minutes.
- ONE POT: The whole recipe is made right in the Instant Pot, so even clean up is a breeze!
It still blows my mind that you can get a really flavorful chili on the table in just 20 minutes. All praise to the Instant Pot!
How to make Turkey Chili in an Instant Pot
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Saute the onions and carrots in the Instant Pot.
- Add the ground turkey and brown.
- Add in the remaining ingredients.
- Seal and cook.
- Manually release the pressure, stir and serve.
Everyone knows that a leftover chili tastes delicious, and this is no different. It will keep well in the fridge for up to 3 days. Let it cool completely before storing and it can be reheated on the stovetop or quickly in the microwave.
Yes! This chili is great for freezer meals and it will keep well for up 3 months. Thaw it in the fridge overnight before reheating.
This chili is full of flavor, but it’s quite mild in flavor. If you prefer your chili spicier, you can add in some cayenne pepper or freshly chopped chilies if you like.
If you don’t have an electric pressure cooker, you can still enjoy this turkey chili recipe. Follow the recipe, but use a pot on the stovetop, and allow it to simmer for up to and hour until you get your preferred consistency.
This Instant Pot turkey chili is great topped with some shredded cheese, sour cream and sliced jalapenos, and you can serve it with any of these sides:
This chili is one hearty, healthy and comforting dinner. It’s so perfect for those chili evenings!
- Feel free to add in extra veggies like mushrooms or bell peppers. Just add the to the pot when you brown the onions.
- I like to use red and white kidney beans, but most canned beans will work great in this recipe.
- If making ahead of time, let the chili cool completely before storing.
So quick and effortless to make in the Instant Pot, this turkey chili is the most perfect comfort food. Don’t forget to add all of your favorite toppings!
More Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Instant Pot Queso
This Instant Pot turkey chili is such a great go to recipe after a busy day. A rich and flavorful chili has never been so quick or easy to make from scratch!
More Turkey Recipes we Love
- Cheesy Turkey Meatballs
- Turkey Rice Casserole
- Turkey Burgers
- Turkey Wild Rice Soup
- Bacon Wrapped Turkey Breast
- Smoked Turkey Breast
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!