BEER BREAD MUFFINS are my absolute favorite easy bread recipe! These fun little bisquick muffins taste just like a comforting loaf of beer bread. They’re the ultimate addition to any meal, especially Thanksgiving!
Beer Bread Muffins
This beer bread recipe makes the perfect little Beer Bread Muffins! They’re so simple and so tasty. You gotta make these bisquick muffins for every occasion!
These tasty Beer Bread Muffins are inspired by an old favorite. Back when I used to work in an office, there was a little bakery down the street that was my go-to lunch spot. They had this INCREDIBLE beer bread, and it called my name on a weekly basis. I loved to go in there for a chicken salad sandwich and some beer bread…omg. Just thinking about it is making me hungry again!
It was just the ultimate mid-day meal for me. Fast forward two years and I still love beer bread, but never get to eat it because I’m scared to make it at home! Homemade bread is still a bit too much for me, but that has all changed with this easy bread recipe. This beer bread recipe makes the perfect muffins. They are just simply too incredible, too easy, and too perfect for THANKSGIVING not to make immediately! They’re dense and comforting just like traditional beer bread, but in cute muffin form. I mean, isn’t that just perfection?!
This simple Bisquick Muffins recipe takes less than 30 minutes and they are SO good. It’s hard not to make them ALL THE TIME when they are this easy!
Beer Bread Muffins are so simple and so flavorful. This easy beer bread recipe makes the best little muffins and I can’t get enough!
Fun Beer Bread Recipe
These are the types of muffins that bring a lot to the holiday table, and yet they don’t take away from the flavors of the other dishes. You gotta let those Turkey and side dishes SHINE, guys. These Beer Bread Muffins are perfect just as they are or with a little dab of butter or honey…or maybe even better with this Homemade Honey Butter. YUM! It’s too delicious, trust me!
We sprinkled them with some sea salt flakes, because I LOVE SEA SALT FLAKES, but they don’t even really need that. They’re just the perfect bread side for soups and chili, and especially for holiday meals. Homemade always feels and tastes best, but you also want them to be easy, or at least I do! These check all of the boxes. Lucky for me I have some left over, so I’m off to eat more now! You can make your own too, I promise they’re so easy!
Easy Bisquick Muffins
This recipe is so much easier thanks to a simple little recipe hack. Instead of making beer bread dough from scratch for these muffins, just use a bit of Bisquick mix to speed things up (not sponsored!). This Bisquick Muffins recipe is a fun way to use the mix and make your bread baking a little bit easier. It gives them the perfect consistency!
How to Make Beer Bread Muffins
Homemade breads can be intimidating, but this Beer Bread Muffins recipe couldn’t be an easier! 5 ingredients (if you’re counting the sea salt) and less than 30 minutes…that’s all it takes to make this beer bread recipe! Trust me, this is the perfect thing to make for last-minute weeknight dinners AND for chaotic holiday meals. They’re so good, you’ll want to make them for everything!
How to make Beer Bread Muffins:
- Mix Bisquick, beer, and sugar in a bowl, then pour batter into muffin cups.
- Bake muffins for 10 minutes at 375°F.
- Brush the muffins with butter, sprinkle with some sea salt, then return to the oven for another 5-10 minutes. (They should be golden brown on top)
- Immediately remove muffins from the pan and serve hot.
See recipe card below for detailed instructions.
Recommended Products to make this recipe
I am so in love with these Beer Bread Muffins if you couldn’t tell. The flavor is amazing, but not overwhelming. They pair so well with just about any meal, which makes them a great addition to the dinner table. These bisquick muffins are especially good with soups and chilis, hearty enough to dip in! And if you need an easy bread recipe for Thanksgiving, look no further, this is the recipe for you.
See the recipe card below for details on how to make Beer Bread Muffins. Enjoy!
If you like this easy beer bread recipe, try these other great bread recipes:
- Garlic Cheese Bread Roll Ups
- Homemade Crescent Rolls
- Dinner Rolls from Scratch
- Garlic Cheesy Cornbread Drop Biscuits
- Hawaiian Rolls with Garlic Butter
BEER BREAD MUFFINS are my absolute favorite easy bread recipe! These fun little bisquick muffins taste just like a comforting loaf of beer bread. They're the ultimate addition to any meal, especially Thanksgiving!
- 4 cups Bisquick
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 can/bottle 12 oz. beer room temperature, (dark or medium works best in our opinion but you can use any favorite beer)
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- Flake Sea Salt or regular for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spray muffins tins with non-stick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the bisquick, sugar, and beer and mix well. Pour batter into muffin cups and bake at 375 for 10 minutes or until beginning to brown. Remove muffins from oven.
- Brush each muffin with butter and sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Return the muffins to the oven and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until muffins are golden brown on top.
- Transfer muffins from the oven and remove immediately from the pan.
- Muffins are best eaten hot.