Easy to make, these delicious candied pecans are perfect for holiday snacking! Seasoned with brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon, they take minutes to make with a few pantry staples.
Stovetop Candied Pecans Recipe
Candied nuts are a holiday favorite in our house and they are so easy to make! These candied pecans are perfectly sweet and they are always on hand for tasty holiday snacking.
Spiced brown sugar coats the nuts for a real flavor explosion, and they are perfect to serve alongside your favorite Christmas drinks!
Why you’ll love easy Candied Pecans recipe:
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: This recipe requires just 5 pantry staple ingredients.
- MAKE AHEAD: These candied pecans have a great shelf life, so make up a big batch to enjoy across the holidays.
- QUICK AND EASY: It takes minutes to make these homemade candied nuts in one pan on the stovetop.
These candied pecans are the perfect snack to have on hand during Christmas, especially when last minute guests pop round!
How to make Candied Pecans
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Mix together the brown sugar, water, vanilla, cinnamon and salt and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the pecans til fully coated.
- Place them on a lined baking sheet and let fully cool.
Yes of course! This recipe will work well with all kinds of nuts. Walnuts, macadamia, peanuts or a mix all work great.
I made these pecans with cinnamon, but you could easily swap that with other spices like nutmeg or ginger. Try adding some cayenne or red pepper chili flakes for a spicy snack!
These candied nuts aren’t just for snacking! They are great to add to salads for a crunchy topping! They are also great to add to a trail mix.
Once your pecans have fully cooled, store them in an airtight container. They will keep well at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. They make for great food gifts for friends and family during the holidays!
- If you can’t find roasted pecans, simply roast 1 pound of pecans for 10-15 minutes in a 325-degree oven, flipping them every 4-5 minutes until they reach your desired flavor.
- Let the candied pecans cool on a lined baking sheet. Make sure that they aren’t touching or they will stick and clump together.
- Let them cool fully before serving or storing.
This is such a great easy homemade snack recipe. Be sure to make a double batch as they disappear quickly!
These candied pecans scream holiday! They are always a real crowd pleaser and the simple ingredients means you can whip them up last minute. Crunchy and sweet, they are pretty much the perfect snack!
More Simple Snack Recipes we Love
- Reindeer Food Snack Mix
- Candied Corn Puffs Snack Mix
- Salted Caramel Puppy Chow Snack Mix
- Sweet and Salty Cheerios Snack Mix
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.