Get your day off to a great start with this yummy English muffin breakfast pizza recipe. Hearty and filling, and every bite is truly delicious!
English Muffin Breakfast Pizzas Recipe (Gluten-Free Option!)
Breakfast just got delicious with these loaded muffins! But these English muffin breakfast pizzas can easily be served as a quick and easy dinner too!
Topped with sausage and eggs, and of course a healthy helping of cheese, every bite is hearty and full of flavor.
Be sure to try my breakfast sliders and breakfast pizza too!
Why you’ll love this English Muffin Pizza recipe:
- Simple: There’s nothing complicated about this recipe, but the results are so delicious! The sausage gravy is seriously the best!
- Kid-Friendly: Kids of all ages love these breakfast muffins, even your picky eaters will devour them!
- Make Ahead: These muffins are freezer friendly and great for grab-and-go breakfasts in the week.
Serve these up with a side of our easy Air Fryer bacon and you’re good to go!
How to make English Muffin Breakfast Pizzas
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Mix the cheese together.
- Toast the English muffins.
- Brown the sausage and onions.
- Sprinkle in the flour and combine.
- Stir in the milk and seasonings and set to one side.
- Scramble the eggs and stir in the bacon.
- Place the sausage gravy onto each muffin half and top with eggs and cheese.
- Bake and broil before serving.
How long do they keep?
Any leftover English muffin breakfast pizzas can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for around 3 days. They can be reheated in the oven or toasted oven until warmed through.
It’s best not to reheat them in a microwave as they can get soggy this way.
Can you freeze them?
These muffins are perfect for meal prep, and freezing is the best method.
Toast your muffin halves and top them as directed. Instead of cooking them at this point, freeze them solid on a baking sheet before transferring to a freezer bag or container. They will keep well for up to 3 months.
Cook the muffins right from frozen in a preheated oven at 375F for around 15 minutes until heated through.
How do you stop the muffins from getting soggy?
It’s key to lightly toast the muffins before adding any of the toppings. This toasted layer acts as a barrier and stops any moisture from moving down through the muffin.
As tempting as it is, don’t overload the toppings either!
- Easily make these gluten-free by using gluten-free English muffins!
- You will have a little leftover gravy- use to spoon over pizzas for extra flavor, make extra pizzas, or spoon over biscuits or toast. You can also freeze it for later use.
This cheesy English muffin breakfast pizza recipe is ideal for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner! I love that they can be cooked right from frozen too, so perfect for those busy mornings!
More Breakfast Recipes we Love
- Loaded Scrambled Eggs
- Breakfast Bread Bowls
- Skillet Breakfast Casserole
- Blueberry Pop Tarts
- Morning Glory Muffins
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.
This was so yummy! Made it for my hubby who’s favorite breakfast foods are pizza, biscuits & gravy & burritos. Combining the first two as breakfast in bed and I have him ready to tackle the honey_do list.
I added some paprika and Mexican blend seasoning to the eggs to give a little heat and used habanero cheddar. Next time he wants some fresh jalapenos added :)
This was perfect, thank you ❤️
I love the modifications!