Breakfast Pizza Recipe (Sheet Pan Breakfast Pizza with Crescent Rolls) is our favorite easy breakfast recipe for Christmas morning, or any day throughout the year. I love the crescent roll crust, the eggs, cheese, sausage and more that make up the center, and quick and simple it is to prepare. Everyone loves this from kids to adults. It’s the best breakfast pizza recipe ever!
This Breakfast Pizza Recipe made SUPER EASY by using a sheet pan is super quick to make and remains a family favorite since I was a child.
Breakfast Pizza has had my heart since childhood. I have been obsessed with finding new Christmas morning breakfast recipes this year. I tried Easy Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bakes and Skillet BLT Frittatas. I even compiled a roundup of the best breakfast recipes on the internet. All of those are great, and perfect for the holidays, but I keep going back to my favorite favorite. EASY favorite favorite. Sheet Pan Breakfast Pizza.
Our family has been making this for years for Christmas morning for years and we never tire of it. It’s filling, simple, hearty, comforting, and delicious.
Easy Breakfast Pizza can take any breakfast from good to great!
It’s amazing just how easy this Sheet Pan Breakfast Pizza is. You can make it with any of your favorite ingredients; bacon crumbles, ham, spinach, or my personal fave, sausage! The possibilities are endless.
In my opinion, the perfect breakfast and brunch recipes are the ones you can make in ONE pan, pot or skillet. Like this breakfast pull-apart bread, this Banana French toast Instant Pot recipe, or even this cheesy low carb no-egg sausage mushroom skillet recipe.
What is in a Breakfast Pizza?
You can make this recipe with any toppings that you love! This version has sausage, eggs, cheese, shredded hash browns, and crescent rolls. We also have a Meat Lovers Breakfast Pizza recipe that has pepperoni, beef, bacon, sausage, but the same base recipe. You can fill this great breakfast recipe with whatever your family loves best!
How do you make a Breakfast Pizza?
It’s SO easy, you won’t believe it! It’s as simple as rolling out pre-made crescent rolls, layering on shredded hash brown potatoes and whatever toppings you choose, and pouring on the mixture of eggs, cheese, and spices. Bake, slice, and serve! No fuss, stress, or slaving away in the kitchen. PLUS, only ONE pan to clean? Do you love me now?
How many calories are in a Breakfast Pizza?
It varies because of toppings chosen, but this version has just over 350 calories per serving. Pair it with some fruit and you have a great and healthy breakfast!
If you’re on the hunt for more breakfast and brunch recipes be sure to check out our Apple Pie French Toast, Bacon Pancakes, Baked Breakfast Sliders, or Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole. If you’re in the mood for a cocktail with breakfast, check out our Apple Cider Mimosas, Sherbet Mimosas, or Champagne Sangria!
Be sure to watch our recipe video below or see the recipe card for How to Make Breakfast Pizza with Crescent Rolls. Enjoy!
Breakfast Pizza Recipe
- 1 pkg. Crescent Rolls
- 8 ounces Jimmy Dean Sausage - (regular, hot or maple) (you can use more or less to taste)
- 1 cup Shredded Hash Browns - thawed
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese - Mexican Blend or your favorite cheese.
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan - grated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Take the Crescent Rolls out of the fridge 15 minutes before making.
- Spray small sheet pan (10x15) with nonstick spray. (TIP: For a deeper style pizza, you can make in a 9x13 casserole dish!)
- Brown the sausage in a skillet and drain.
- Spread the rolls on prepared pan.
- You will have to press and work the dough a little to make sure it covers the pan...pinch the pieces together.
- Spoon sausage over the crust.
- Spread the potatoes over the meat.
- Spread the cheese over the potatoes.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper, parmesan together in a separate bowl.
- Spoon the egg mixture evenly over the cheese.
- (TO RECAP THE LAYERING: ROLLS, MEAT, POTATOES, CHEESE, EGG MIXTURE)
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are set. Oven times vary so check it about half way through.