BREAKFAST SLIDERS are so easy and perfect for feeding a crowd! These cheesy baked breakfast sandwiches are baked together in the oven for a tasty, melty mixture of flavors. Egg, ham and cheese sliders with brown sugar Dijon butter sauce on Hawaiian Rolls…the perfect breakfast recipe for tailgating, or any morning when you’ve got a hungry family!
Breakfast Sliders with Ham Egg & Cheese
Breakfast Sliders are the ultimate breakfast recipe for hungry families. You can make a lot of these ham, egg, & cheese Hawaiian sliders on one tray, easy to make and easy to eat!
This Mother’s Day is a special one, because it’s the first one that I get to experience as a MOM. I can’t believe our small fry has been on this Earth for over 2 months, and that I get to be his Mom.
All of us should take time this weekend to celebrate MOM, and there is no better way than making her breakfast in bed! That being said…let’s make this easy. We aren’t all chefs (me included), and Mother’s Day is not a time to take on something too crazy.
These Cheesy Baked Breakfast Sliders are the perfect DELICIOUS breakfast to make for Mom; easy and delicious! Kids can even jump in and help assemble these bad boys. C’mon Dads…you can do it!
These egg, ham and cheese sliders with brown sugar dijon butter sauce are beyond delicious. So cheesy, so easy, and so crave-worthy. It’s such a fun breakfast recipe to make for the family.
Make these Ham, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Sliders for the family, or make them for an early day of tailgating!
Why You’ll Love this Breakfast Slider Recipe:
- GREAT FOR A CROWD: If you’ve got hungry overnight guests, then these sliders are a great option! Quick and easy to put together and super fun to serve to the table.
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: You don’t need a long list of ingredients to make this recipe. Just a few everyday foods and you are good to go!
- KID FRIENDLY: If you have picky eaters, they are going to adore these! They are also super easy to adapt to suit individual tastes.
This ham and cheese sliders breakfast recipe is super easy. I love that you can make this up for a bunch of people without too much hassle.
How to Make Ham, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sliders
How to Make Breakfast Sliders:
- Start by scrambling the eggs, then set aside
- Place the bottom half of the rolls on a lined sheet pan (do not separate the rolls; leave them connected)
- Cover the rolls with 6 slices of cheese, be sure to cover the entire layer of rolls
- Add the scrambled eggs next
- Now layer on the ham
- Then add more cheese
- Place the other half of the rolls on top
- Mix melted butter, Dijon, and brown sugar together to create the sauce & pour over the sliders
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350°F
Sure! You can easily make these breakfast sliders vegetarian by simply leaving out the ham. They are great without, or try swapping it for a plant based option like Tofurky if you like.
I love to use Hawaiian rolls for this recipe, they have a nice sweetness that compliments the filling really well. Brioche slider buns would work great too.
I love this combo of eggs, ham and cheese, but you could easily add bacon, sausage or even hash browns!
I love serving these breakfast sliders to the table, everyone loves pulling them apart and getting stuck in! I love how easy they are to make and the clean up is pretty minimal too!
Egg, Ham and Cheese Sliders
Great ingredients like eggs, ham, and cheese bring families together in the kitchen and around the table, and Summer is the perfect time for togetherness.
Mother’s Day kicks off Summer for me, so these Cheesy Baked Breakfast Sliders will be a favorite all Summer long.
Sweet rolls, sharp cheddar, scrambled eggs, honey ham, and more cheese, all topped with a brown sugar dijon butter sauce. I mean, WOW. I can’t wait for you to make this tasty breakfast recipe for your families and especially your moms! Sharp Cheddar Slices make this easy recipe a memorable one right from the start!
- Treat the rolls as one when assembling them. Make sure you cover the entire length of the rolls as you add on the cheese, eggs, and ham.
- I love to use sharp cheddar cheese in these sliders, but any sliced cheese will do the job well!
- Spray your baking dish or line it with foil so that the baked sliders are easy to remove.
- Let the sliders cool for a few minutes before serving as they will be piping hot!
These cheesy breakfast sliders are a real treat and I may be slightly obsessed with them! Every bite is so full of flavor!
Hawaiian Sliders Breakfast Recipe for a Crowd
I’ve made Ham & Cheese Hawaiian Sliders before (and they are SO GOOD), but those are more of a lunch recipe. I just had to turn these into a breakfast recipe, because I can’t get over how good they are. I added eggs, more cheese, and an amazing brown sugar dijon butter sauce to give them a little but more sweetness.
These cheesy baked breakfast sliders are the perfect recipe for a crowd, because you can make a lot on one baking tray. I love how they bake together, and then you can pull them apart one by one…kind of like cinnamon rolls! They just taste better when everything is baked in one big clump of cheese, egg, ham, and sauce.
So if you have a lot of people to feed–whether it’s a big family, friends visiting from out of town, or an early morning tailgating party–this easy breakfast sliders recipe is perfect!
These cheesy baked breakfast sliders are just perfect for Mother’s Day, but they would also be perfect for early morning tailgates, breakfast for guests, and so many occasions in between. I’m obsessed! Happy Mother’s Day to all those great moms out there. Spoil them with cheese and lots of it!
Watch the Video & See the recipe card for details on how to make these Cheesy Baked Breakfast Sliders. Enjoy!
If you like these breakfast sliders, try these other breakfast recipes too:
- Apple Pie Overnight French Toast Casserole
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Sheet Pan Breakfast Pizza recipe
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
- Croissant French Toast Casserole
- Sausage Biscuits and Gravy Skillet Cobbler
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.