This iced honey cinnamon latte is one tasty drink! Made with a homemade honey-cinnamon syrup, it’s perfect for fall, and in fact, all year round! Simple to make and delicious to drink!
Honey Cinnamon Latte Recipe
I mean, who doesn’t love to get their caffeine fix in the form of an iced latte, especially when it’s still warm out.
Whether you enjoy this iced honey cinnamon latte for breakfast, or as an afternoon pick me up, it’s so quick and easy to make, and the flavors are so cosy!
Why you’ll love this Iced Cinnamon Latte recipe:
- QUCK AND EASY: It takes minutes to make this drink at home, so do yourself a favor and skip those coffee shop queues!
- MAKE AHEAD: The homemade honey and cinnamon syrup keeps well for a couple of weeks. Make up a double batch so it’s on hand to enjoy.
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: You only need four main ingredients to make this iced coffee recipe, and I’m pretty sure you’ll have everything to hand!
How to make Iced Honey Cinnamon Lattes at Home
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Heat together the honey and cinnamon with water. Allow to cool.
- Stir together the espresso and syrup.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Top with milk.
What milk do you use?
This iced latte works great with plant based and dairy milks. For a creamier texture and flavor, use a dairy milk, or try almond, oat and soy all work great.
Can you serve this hot?
I love to serve this honey cinnamon latte iced, but you can easily enjoy it warm if you prefer, especially great on those chilly mornings! Simply don’t allow the syrup or espresso to cool. Stir together and add your milk of choice.
Can you make it vegan?
Yes, to make this drink fully plant-based, simply swap the honey for maple syrup and use a non-dairy milk.
Can you make it ahead of time?
It’s best to serve this drink as soon as you’ve made it so that the ice doesn’t melt and dilute the drink. You can make the syrup ahead of time, it will keep for two weeks, covered in the fridge. You can also brew up the coffee a day ahead and keep it covered in the fridge so it’s ready to use.
- Use your favorite coffee for this recipe. I like to use brewed espresso, but instant or decaf will both work well.
- Let the honey cinnamon syrup cool completely before using if making this drink iced.
- If you’d like to serve this hot, simply don’t allow the syrup or espresso to cool. Stir together and add your milk of choice. Enjoy!
This iced honey cinnamon latte is full of sweet and warming flavors. So simple to make, and more than delicious to drink. I know you are going to love this one!
More Coffee Recipes we Love
- Coffee Smoothie
- Thai Iced Coffee
- Iced Caramel Macchiato
- Skinny Hazelnut Iced Coffee
- Caramel Frappuccino
- Iced Chai Latte
- Apple Crisp Macchiato
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.