Skip the coffee shop queues and make this delicious honey almond flat white at home in minutes with a few simple ingredients. This popular Starbucks drink is so easy to make, you can be your very own barista!
Honey Almond Flat White Recipe (Hot or Iced)
Whether you like your caffeine boost hot or iced, this honey almond flat white ticks all the right boxes!
Sweet and creamy and crazy easy to make, espresso coffee is mixed with honey and almond milk for one delicious drink. Pair it with chocolate chip biscotti for the perfect coffee break!
Be sure to try my French Vanilla Iced Coffee and Caramel Frappuccino too!
Why you’ll love this Copycat Starbucks recipe:
- QUICK AND EASY: It takes no more than a few minutes to make up this yummy coffee. Much quicker than waiting at your coffee shop!
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: You only need three ingredients to make this recipe, and some ice if you prefer a cold drink.
- DELICIOUS: This honey almond flat white has been my favorite coffee drink recently. I love the subtle sweetness, and it’s easily enjoyed at breakfast, or as an afternoon pick me up.
How to make Honey Almond Flat Whites at Home
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Combine the espresso and honey in a glass.
- Froth the almond milk.
- To serve hot: Pour the frothed milk over the coffee.
- To serve cold: Add ice to the glass and top with the frothed milk.
What’s the best milk to use?
Unsurprisingly, almond milk is used in this flat white! Oat milk will also work well in a pinch, as that also froths up very nicely, and you can use dairy milk for an even creamier sip.
I prefer to use unsweetened almond milk, as the honey provides the sugar, but if you like things extra sweet, sweetened will work well.
How do you froth the milk?
A milk frother will provide the best results, but you can also use a french press-just add the almond milk and quickly pull the plunger up and down for 30 seconds. You can froth milk by hand ith a whisk, but it will take a little while longer, and it’s a bit of extra arm work!
You can also add un-frothed milk to the top of your flat white and it will still be delicious!
Is it vegan?
Because this coffee contains honey, it is not vegan, but you can simply swap the honey for maple syrup to make it totally plant-based.
If using honey, it’s best to use a raw and natural one, rather than artificial (the ones that come in bear shaped bottles!). Natural honey has a deeper and richer flavor, as well as containing more health benefits.
- Use your favorite coffee for this recipe. I prefer a freshly brewed espresso, but instant or even decaf can be used.
- The almond milk ca be substituted for oat or dairy if you prefer.
- If you don’t have honey, you can use another liquid sweetener like maple syrup or stevia.
Make one of these tasty breakfasts or snacks to eat with your flat white!
This honey almond flat white is perfect to wake up to. So quick and easy to make, and so delicious!
More Coffee Recipes we Love
- Coffee Smoothie
- Iced Honey Cinnamon Latte
- Apple Crisp Macchiato
- Iced Brown Sugar Shaken Espresso
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Thai Iced Coffee
- Skinny Hazelnut Iced Coffee
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.