Get your coffee and chocolate fix at the same time with this delicious iced mocha recipe. Ready to enjoy in 5 minutes, this simple recipe ticks all the right boxes!
Iced Mocha Latte Recipe
Mochas are one of my favorite coffee drinks, the combination of chocolate and coffee just cannot be beaten!
This iced drink is so easy to make, and it’s perfect to enjoy for breakfast or a mid-afternoon pick me up.
I just know you are going to love this recipe!
Why you’ll love this Iced Mochas recipe:
- QUICK AND EASY: Ready to enjoy in about 5 minutes, there’s nothing complicated about this drink recipe.
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: You only need four main ingredients to whip up this iced coffee, so you have no excuses!
- SO DELICIOUS: Rich and chocolatey, and icy cold, this is one deicious way to get your caffeine fix!
How to make Iced Mochas at Home
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Stir together the sugar, cocoa powder and espresso.
- Add to a glass of ice and top with milk.
What’s the best milk to use?
This iced mocha latte is great with dairy and non-dairy milks. Dairy will result in a creamier and richer flavor, but you can easily make this plant based by using almond, soy or oat milk. You could use coconut milk, though it will have a coconut flavor to it, though that isn’t a bad thing!
Can you serve it warm?
Yes! If you want to enjoy this mocha un-iced, you can easily make a hot version of this drink. Simply mix the sugar, cocoa powder and espresso together as per the recipe, and heat the milk in a pot on the stovetop, then combine the warm milk with the mocha mix.
Can you make it ahead of time?
This iced mocha is best enjoyed as soon as you’ve made it so that the ice doesn’t dilute the drink. You can make the mocha mix a day or two ahead and keep it in the fridge so it’s ready to use.
- Use an unsweetened cocoa powder, as the sugar adds enough sweetness to this drink.
- You can swap the sugar for honey or maple syrup if you prefer.
- Topping off this iced mocha with this whipped cream is never a bad idea!
This iced mocha recipe is one delicious way to cool down. Rich and flavorful, and so easy to make, this is a keeper!
More Coffee Recipes we Love
- Coffee Smoothie
- Ice Caramel Macchiato
- Vanilla Keto Coffee
- Iced Chai Tea Latte
- Caramel Frappe
- Iced Honey Cinnamon Latte
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.