Whip up an instant caffeine boost with this delicious Iced Brown Sugar Shaken Espresso recipe! It’s easy to make, sweet, and perfect to enjoy when you’re in the mood for a pick-me-up.
Iced Brown Sugar Shaken Espresso Recipe
Make your favorite coffee shop drink at home! This iced brown sugar espresso drink is just as delicious as one you’d purchase from Starbucks, but made in the comforts of your own home.
Easily adjust the sweetness of this shaken espresso and use your favorite kind of milk for the ultimate morning or afternoon caffeine boost!
Why you’ll love this Copycat Starbucks Iced Brown Sugar Oat Milk Shaken Espresso recipe:
- MAKE AHEAD: Save valuable time in the morning and prepare the brown sugar syrup ahead of time! Keep it in the refrigerator for up to a week to streamline busy mornings.
- FLAVORFUL: Hints of warm cinnamon and sweet vanilla pair perfectly with espresso and oat milk. You’ll fall in love at first sip!
- PICK-ME-UP: Delicious any time of day, this is a welcome energy boost any time of day.
Kick back, relax, and enjoy a homemade iced brown sugar shaken espresso!
How to Make a Brown Sugar Shaken Espresso
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Make the brown sugar syrup.
- Let the syrup steep.
- Fill a mason jar or shaker with ice. Add the syrup and espresso and shake well.
- Pour the shaken espresso into a glass of ice.
- Top with oat milk and enjoy!
Yes. Instead of espresso, use the same amount of strongly brewed coffee.
Absolutely. Simply double the shaken espresso ingredients, pour over 2 glasses of ice, stir in oat milk, and serve.
Once the brown sugar syrup is made, this drink comes together quickly. Make the syrup in advance, pour it into an airtight container, and refrigerate for up to a week.
Oat milk is the classic pairing with this drink, but feel free to use any kind of dairy or non-dairy milk you enjoy. I used unflavored, unsweetened oat milk.
Satisfy your sweet tooth and get a boost of energy with this brown sugar shaken espresso!
Looking for a quick breakfast or snack to pair with your coffee? Here are some favorites!
- Banana Breakfast Cookies
- Banana Bread Protein Balls
- Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Cookies
- Cranberry Orange Biscotti
- Make sure to use high quality espresso. I used my Scuro Nespresso pod for this recipe.
- Use vanilla or hazelnut oat milk for even more flavor.
- For a little something extra, sprinkle a pinch of ground cinnamon on top of the oat milk before enjoying.
Enjoy the fresh taste of this iced brown sugar shaken espresso any time of day!
Save time and money with this simple, sweet, and delicious iced espresso recipe!
More Coffee Recipes We Love
- Honey Almond Milk Flat White (Hot)
- Iced Mocha
- Frozen Coconut Caramel Frappe
- Iced Caramel Latte
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- Iced Chai Latte
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!