Buckle up for one tasty appetizer. Allow me to introduce these Kielbasa Jalapeno Popper Bites! Crescent dough encases a cream cheese, sausage and pepper filling – so easy and so addictive!
Jalapeno Popper Bites with Kielbasa Sausage
Only 5 ingredients are needed to make these flavor bursting Jalapeno Popper Bites. The combo of kielbasa sausage, cream cheese and spicy jalapenos is a match made in flavor heaven. These yummy bites are made for game day!
Looking for more appetizer ideas? Why not also try my Grape Jelly Meatballs Recipe and my Baked Chicken Wings Recipe!
Why you’ll love this Kielbasa Jalapeno Popper Bites recipe:
- A delicious filling: Cream cheese, sausage and pepper in one bite – so good!
- Easy to make: With only a handful of ingredients, these come together so easily.
- Perfect for parties: These beauties are so satisfying, plus they look as good as they taste.
If you love jalapeño poppers, then you’re going to LOVE these sausage bites too!
How to make Jalapeno Popper Kielbasa Bites
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Using a cookie cutter, cut out your rounds of dough. Brush with a beaten egg. Lay the rounds of dough out.
- Layer your filling ingredients onto the dough round and top with another dough round. Press around the edges.
- Bake for 12-14 mins, or until golden.
- Serve with dipping sauce and enjoy!
What to serve with these Jalapeno Popper Bites
These golden bites play well with all kinds of dips! Honey mustard is great, as is something creamier like ranch dressing. Or double down on the heat with hot sauce!
Are these Jalapeno Popper Bites spicy?
Not massively spicy but they do have a little kick from the jalapeno. If you want to mitigate the heat, you can deseed and remove the ribs from the jalapeno slices.
Jalapeno Popper Bites freeze well. Cook fully, then freeze. You can also store in the fridge in an airtight container for 3-5 days. Reheat at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until warmed through
- Use a preheated oven.
- Ideally go for fresh jalapenos, but in a pinch you can use jarred/pickled jalapenos. If using jarred make sure they dried off.
- Cut the dough into rounds ½” larger than the circumference of the sausage.
- For extra cheesiness add in some shredded cheddar.
- You can use full fat or reduced fat cream cheese. Make sure the cream cheese is softened before adding.
Game Day is covered!
101+ Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes
If its game day grub you crave, we have all the recipes you need to win big! Check out our easy Super Bowl recipes (or World Series, March Madness, National Championship, you get the idea!)
These hearty appetizers really do hit the spot, whether for game day, movie night or holiday parties – give them a try – so easy and so yummy!
More Game Day Recipes we Love
- Easy Little Smokies
- Philly Cheesesteak Dip
- Mexican Potato Skins Recipe
- Turkey Sliders
- Baked Chicken Wings
- Crockpot Little Smokies
- Crockpot Queso
- Homemade Nacho Cheese
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.