Inspired by the classic Philly Cheesesteak sandwich, this Philly Cheesesteak Dip is loaded with sliced steak, cheese and seasoning. Easy to make and the ultimate Game Day dip!
Loaded Cheese Dip Recipe
Philly Cheesesteak Dip is packed with cheese and sliced bee, topped with a bubbly – you guessed it – cheese topping! Creamy, cheesy, hearty and delicious – it’s the perfect party dip!
Why you’ll love this Philly Cheesesteak Dip recipe:
- Loaded with steak: This hearty dip is swimming with sliced sirloin or ribeye – so good!
- Super cheesy: The topping to this warm dip is bubbly, melted cheese – what’s not to love?
- Super creamy: Made with sour cream and cream cheese – this is velvety smooth, rich and ultra creamy!
How to make Philly Cheesesteak Dip
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Cook your steak in a skillet then slice into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Cook the chopped veggies in the skillet until softens.
- In a bowl beat the cream cheese and sour cream, then add in the veggies and meat.
- Transfer to a baking dish and top with cheese then bake for 30 mins.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
What’s the best cut of beef to use?
The cut of beef for a Philly Cheesesteak is a ribeye. You can opt for ribeye in this cheesesteak dip, but you can also use any cut of steak.
Sirloin is also flavorful and will work great. You could also leftover steak or even leftover roast beef.
What to dippers to use for this Philly cheesesteak
The sky’s the limit really! It’s a hearty dip so you want hearty dipper to carry all that lovely meat and cheese. You can serve this dip with baguette chips, baguette slices, pretzel chips or fresh vegetables.
What’s the best cheese to use?
Not many wrong answers here! Provolone is great, but you can go for cheddar or melty mozzarella too. Ideally shred your own cheese, it melts better than pre shredded.
Pre-shredded cheese contains anti caking agents but it will still work. Use what works best for you!
- Cut your vegetables and meat small so they’ll be easy to scoop up with whichever dippers you choose.
- This dip can be prepared in advance and then stored in the fridge for 24-48 hours, until you’re ready to bake it.
- For a shortcut, you can also use deli meat, sliced.
Game Day is covered!
101+ Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes
If its game day grub you crave, we have all the recipes you need to win big! Check out our easy Super Bowl recipes (or World Series, March Madness, National Championship, you get the idea!)
This Philly Cheesesteak Dip Recipe is a cheese lover’s dream! Make it for game day this weekend.
More Dip Recipes we Love
- Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Crab Rangoon Dip
- Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- White Queso
- Loaded Rotel Dip
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!