If you are looking for delicious Christmas cookies, you can not go wrong with this white chocolate and macadamia nut recipe! Simple to make and deliciously sweet, be sure to make a double batch as they’ll disappear quickly!
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies Recipe
Soft and chewy, and made with sweet white chocolate chips and chopped macadamia nuts, these cookies are a real crowd pleaser!
Why you’ll love this White Chocolate Macadamia Cookie recipe:
- QUICK AND EASY: There’s nothing complicated about this cookie recipe. They take 10 minutes to make and 10 minutes to bake.
- KID FRIENDLY: Kids will obviously love eating these, but they can help you make them too!
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Made with everyday baking staples, you’re likely to have a lot of the ingredients on hand already.
Make up a big batch of these cookies and enjoy them throughout the festive season. Of course, you can make them anytime the cookie craving strikes!
How to make White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies from Scratch
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Cream together the butter and sugar til light and fluffy.
- Mix in the egg and vanilla.
- Stir in the dry ingredients til just combined.
- Fold in the macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips.
- Scoop balls of the cookie dough on to a lined baking sheet.
Once your cookies have fully cooled, transfer them to an airtight container. They will keep well at room temperature for up to 5 days. You can store them in the fridge, but they tend to dry out a little.
Get ahead with your holiday baking and make a batch and freeze them. Let them cool completely and then freeze solid on a baking sheet before transferring to a freezer bag or container. They will keep well for 3 months and can be thawed at room temperature.
If you aren’t a fan of white chocolate, you can easily make these cookies with milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips instead.
I love the texture and flavor of macadamia nuts, but you can easily substitute them for others you have in your pantry. Almonds, walnuts or pecans all make excellent choices.
- Soften your butter before using it so that it combines well and you get and even texture. I like to take it out of the fridge about an hour before I want to start making them.
- Don’t over mix the cookie dough when you add in the flour. This can overdevelop the gluten leading to heavy cookies.
- These cookies only take about 10 minutes to bake, so keep your eye on them. They are done when they tops are solid and the edges are very slightly golden brown.
- Cool the cookies on a wire rack. This allows the air to circulate around them so that they don’t get soggy.
These white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are one delicious sweet treat. Simple to make but as good as you’ll get from any bakery!
All the Holiday Cookies
25+ Favorite Christmas Cookies
Baking and Christmas go hand in hand. See our guide for our fave recipes + tips and tricks for perfect cookies.
These white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are perfect to enjoy this holiday season. Remember to leave a few out for Santa with a glass of milk!
More Easy Cookie Recipes we Love
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!