Apple Pie Baked Brie…a beautiful and delicious appetizer fit for any holiday party! I love baked cheese for an appetizer and it’s always gone in minutes!
I’m a firm believer that every appetizer should include lots and lots of cheese. So one that is made up entirely of cheese is more than alright with me! APPLE PIE BAKED BRIE…doesn’t it just have a great ring to it?! I also love the simplicity of this recipe. Brie, topped with apple pie filling, chopped pecans, and caramel, and then baked inside crescent roll dough. Elegant and still ooey gooey. Those don’t usually go together but today they do! Apple Pie Baked Brie is perfect for holiday parties. Practically zero prep and all the prettiness! I know this is a lot of pictures of cheese, but I hope loyal readers will forgive me. You want me to follow my cheese passion, right? I can’t stop, won’t stop.
I mean…heaven! Enjoy!
5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 4-6 ounces brie cheese
- 10 ounces (1/2 a can) apple pie filling
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 1 sheet crescent roll dough (They now make it in sheets without seams which is great!)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- apple pie spice for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Place crescent roll dough on a cookie sheet sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Place brie in the middle of the dough.
- Top brie with apple pie filling, pecans, and caramel.
- Take the ends of the dough fold to cover the brie. Pinch the dough together to seal. Don't worry if it's not perfect, melty cheese didn't ever hurt anybody!
- Brush top of dough with melted butter and sprinkle with apple pie spice.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the crescent dough has browned and is cooked through.
- Remove and serve with apples, crackers, graham crackers, or toasted bread.