Quick and easy to make and loaded with fresh ingredients, this cheesy broccoli salad is all kinds of delicious. It’s a great side for BBQs and pot lucks and will work great with all your favorite meals.
- Easy Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Why you’ll love this Cheesy Broccoli Salad recipe:
- How to make Cheesy Broccoli Salad
- How long does it keep?
- Can you make it creamier?
- What can you serve it with?
- More Side Dish Recipes we Love
- Cheesy Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Email This Recipe
- Becky’s tips
- Nutrition Information
Easy Broccoli Salad Recipe
As the weather gets warmer, my mind turns to cookouts and salads, and this cheesy broccoli salad is a great addition to any feast.
Why you’ll love this Cheesy Broccoli Salad recipe:
- QUICK AND EASY: Ready to serve in 30 minutes, this salad is super simple to make.
- MAKE AHEAD: This is a great dish that can be made ahead of time. Perfect if you are planning a feast and it’s great for meal prep too.
- EASY TO ADAPT: You can easily add in other favorite vegetables to this salad, and you can make it vegetarian by simply omitting the bacon.
Email This Recipe
Enter your email and we’ll send the recipe directly to you!
How to make Cheesy Broccoli Salad
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Cut up the vegetables and place into a bowl.
- Add in the cranberries and cheese.
- Mix together the mayo and sugar.
- Mix the mayo mix into the vegetables.
- Garnish with bacon, if you like, to serve.
How long does it keep?
Once you have made your cheesy broccoli salad, cover it and keep it in the fridge. It will keep well for 3 to 4 days.
Because this broccoli salad contains mayonnaise, don’t leave it at room temperature for more than a couple of hours.
Can you make it creamier?
This broccoli salad does have mayo, but it’s not swimming in it. If you prefer yours creamier, feel free to add in extra. You could also add in some sour cream or Greek yogurt if you like.
What can you serve it with?
This cheesy broccoli salad is great with grilled meats, seafood and chicken. It’s also pretty hearty and filling, so you can enjoy it by itself for a healthy lunch. Try it with:
- Cut the veggies into small and even pieces so that everything combines evenly.
- I prefer to use a full fat mayonnaise, but you can use a low fat one.
This cheesy broccoli salad is so quick and easy to put together, and it’s a delicious way to get some veggies on to your plate!
More Side Dish Recipes we Love
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.