This Fritos Mexican Layered Dip is all kinds of delicious! It’s a super easy appetizer made with layers of cheese, refried beans, crumbled Fritos and more. Perfect for Game Day!
Easy Mexican Layer Dip Recipe
Score a touchdown before kickoff this Game Day, with a flavor packed dip Mexican Layer Dip that’s just layers and layers of deliciousness! Loaded with Mexican flavors, it’s such a simple dip but it delivers BIG time on taste.
Why you’ll love this Layered Dip recipe:
- Loaded with Mexican flavors: Queso blanco, refried beans, salsa and Mexican blend cheese, all come together for a flavor fiesta!
- A crunchy frito topping: This dip is topped with crumbled fritos, perfect with the cheesy, creamy layers.
- An easy Mexican dip: With only a handful of ingredients needed this comes together in 10 mins!
How to make Fritos Layered Dip
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- In a 9×13-inch dish, layer your ingredients
- Refrigerate for at least 30 mins.
- Serve with Fritos scoops, enjoy!
Storing this Mexican Layer dip
Mexican Layer Dip will last for about 3 days in the fridge. Beyond 3 days and the cheese and toppings will start to lose texture. I would not recommend freezing this dip.
Can I make this ahead of time?
I recommend refrigerating this bean dip for at least half an hour before serving. If covered, this dip can be made up to 24 hours in advance. If you want to add garnish such as cilantro and chopped tomatoes, add these in just before serving.
What are the best chips to serve with this layered dip?
You can go with your favorite brand chips but I’d recommend chips that have a solid dipping structure! Tortillas work great and Fritos scoops are the perfect shape to dig out bunch of yummy layers in one go!
- Be sure to drain your corn before layering into the dip.
- Feel free to top with more garnish, such as chopped scallions, tomatoes and sliced olives.
- Be sure to refrigerate for at least 30 mins.
- Serve with Fritos Scoops to get loads of dip in one bite!
Game Day is covered!
101+ Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes
If its game day grub you crave, we have all the recipes you need to win big! Check out our easy Super Bowl recipes (or World Series, March Madness, National Championship, you get the idea!)
Your game day party will be that much better with some Mexican Layered Dip in attendance! Enjoy.
More Game Day Dip Recipes we Love
- Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Crockpot Corn Dip
- Cheesy Caprese Dip
- 7 Layer Dip
- Crockpot Sausage Cream Cheese Dip
- White Queso
- Crockpot Queso
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.