Chicken Enchilada Dip is one of the cheesiest and most delicious dips I’ve ever made. This easy Tex Mex dip recipe is filled with chicken, cream cheese, corn, beans, tomatoes, and enchilada sauce. It’s sure to be an instant favorite on game day, or at any get-together!
Chicken Enchilada Dip
Chicken Enchilada Dip is a mix of all my favorite flavors: cheese, chicken, beans, cream cheese, enchilada sauce, and more. This is the perfect dip for any party!
When I’m left to my own devices, I’ll choose cheese for dinner EVERY night. It’s part of the reason I waited so long to learn how to cook. Instead of making a whole meal for myself, I preferred to just eat whatever was easy and tasted good. So that’s my excuse for making this AMAZING Chicken Enchilada Dip. Pat was gone one night, I was on my own for dinner, and I had no self-control…Cheese dip is an acceptable meal, right?
Well, regardless of how this came about, the result is delicious. While you might not eat this cheesy Chicken Enchilada Dip recipe for dinner like I did (I’ve got actual chicken enchiladas and other great Tex Mex recipes for meal time), you WILL want to eat this for an appetizer, or serve it at your next party.
An easy dip recipe filled with cheese, chicken, black beans, and more…this chicken enchilada dip will really be a hit on game day. Serve it with tortillas chips and dig in before it’s gone!
This Chicken Enchilada Dip recipe is so cheesy and so delicious. It should be served at every party!
Easy Chicken Enchilada Dip Recipe
I love dips. Especially cheese dips. If you’ve been around for a while, then you probably already know that, because I have A LOT of dip recipes here. Cheesy dip recipes are just the BEST thing to serve at a party if you ask me. They’re delicious, everyone loves them, and you just can’t go wrong. When you add a Tex Mex twist, even better!
This is the original Chicken Enchilada Dip recipe around here, but it’s inspired a few spin-offs, like this Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Dip and this Spicy Chicken Enchilada Dip. They are all FILLED with cheese and chicken and other delicious ingredients. Any of these recipes would be perfect for a party; or better yet, serve them all and watch them get devoured!
Chicken Enchilada Dip Ingredients
I love making hot dips and Mexican-inspired dishes, and this recipe is a mix of both. It’s filled with all of my favorite ingredients, the ones I can never get enough of: CHEESE, chicken, more cheese, and a mix of things you’d expect to find in any Tex Mex dish. This is basically just an enchilada in dip form, and boy is it good!
- Cream Cheese
- Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- Black Beans
- Rotel Tomatoes
- Enchilada Sauce
- Taco Seasoning
How to Make Chicken Enchilada Dip
Chicken, cheese, beans, corn, tomatoes, taco seasoning, enchilada sauce…pure bliss. This might just be the best dip ever! And it’s easy to make, which is my favorite part (besides the cheese, obviously).
- Mix together cream cheese, corn, beans, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, & taco seasoning in a large bowl
- Stir in the chicken
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish
- Top with shredded cheese and cilantro
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 400°F
Done! How easy was that? You can make this cheesy chicken enchilada dip in no time, perfect for any get together. Top with sour cream, more cilantro, and even some avocado/guacamole if desired (hey, why not?), and serve with tortilla chips.
Recommended Products to make this Chicken Enchilada Dip
This Chicken Enchilada Dip is so cheesy, so easy, and so tasty. No one can resist this dip, so make extra for that party so you can keep some for yourself!
Watch the Video and See the recipe card for details on how to make Chicken Enchilada Dip. Enjoy!
If you like this recipe, try some of our other favorite dip recipes:
- Loaded Velveeta Cowboy Dip
- White Queso Recipe
- Mexican Street Corn Dip
- Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu Dip
- King Ranch Chicken Rotel Dip
- Tequila Lime Flaming Queso
Chicken Enchilada Dip
- 4-5 cups chopped Rotisserie Chicken
- 2 8 oz package low-fat cream cheese
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can yellow corn drained and rinsed
- 1 can rotel tomatoes drained
- 1 can medium enchilada sauce or mild or hot, depending on what you like best
- 2 tbsp. taco seasoning
- 2 cups mexican blend cheese
- Cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, beans, corn, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, and taco seasoning.
- Stir in the chicken.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish or pie dish (this mixture would make enough for one large casserole dish or 2 pie dishes)
- Top with the cheese and cilantro
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melty (the BEST)
- Top with sour cream (optional)