Champagne Punch is the perfect cocktail for the holidays! This Cranberry Limeade Punch is fizzy, tart, colorful, and so delicious! Make up a pitcher in a matter of minutes for a tasty and festive drink.
Christmas Champagne Punch
Cranberry Limeade Champagne Punch is so refreshing! It’s such a fun drink to serve around the holidays. It’s easy to make, serves a big crowd, and can easily be altered for a non-alcoholic version.
The color and flavor is equal parts tangy and sweet, a perfect holiday cocktail for the Christmas season.
Why You’ll Love this Recipe:
- QUICK AND EASY: Just mix everything together in a large pitcher and you are good to go! Wonderfully flavorful but so easy!
- GREAT FOR A CROWD: This recipe serves six and it is easily doubled. This is perfect for hosting a fuss-free Christmas party!
- EASY TO ADAPT: It’s super easy to make a kid-friendly version of this recipe!
I love the festive color of this cocktail, but even more than that I love how easy it is to make! Wow your guests with this creation!
This punch packs in so many flavors! There’s something for everyone. Here’s what you need:
- Cranberry juice concentrate (frozen, or fresh juice, either one)
- A can of pink lemonade concentrate
- A can of limeade concentrate
- Then, about three bottles of brut champagne.
- A couple of cups of club soda
- Some water
- Lime sherbet and lime wedges for garnish
How to Make Champagne Punch
This recipe is so easy to make, you won’t believe it!
- Simply combine all the ingredients except the lime sherbet in a large pitcher.
- Give it a good stir.
- Pour into individual champagne flutes, then top with lime sherbet
Frequently Asked Questions
For a virgin variety of this delicious drink, simply omit the champagne. You could mix in a can of lemon-lime soda or ginger beer if you want, or leave it out. There are still plenty of delicious flavors happening in this drink to please the taste buds.
Because this cranberry champagne punch is sparkling, it’s best not to make it too far ahead of time or it will lose it’s fizz. You can mix the concentrates and water ahead of time and keep it covered in the fridge, then, just add the champagne and soda water when you are ready to serve.
You can serve these as is, but I like to make them a little extra special by topping the glasses with lime sherbert and a wedge of fresh lime. To make the glasses more festive, you could add a sugar rim before pouring the drinks.
- For best results, make sure your champagne and other ingredients are chilled.
- It’s best not to add ice to your pitcher as it will dilute the drink. If you like you can add an ice cube to the glass before pouring.
- Any sparkling wine like Cava or Prosecco can be used in place of the champagne.
This cranberry lime champagne punch is a must make for your Christmas parties. Lightly sparkling, it’s vibrant color is sure to get everyone in the festive spirit!
More Holiday Cocktails
I never shy away from a good cocktail. The perfect drink just enhances a special occasion. Try a few of my favorites:
- Easy Holiday Punch
- Toasted S’mores Martini
- Sparkling Apple Pie on the Rocks
- Pink Champagne Sangria
- Sparkling Holiday Flirtini
- Sugared Cranberry Mimosas
- Holiday Sangria
These are so much fun to make and serve! May your holidays be filled with friends, food, and festive cocktails! I love this champagne punch topped off with Lime Sherbet. It adds a touch of creaminess and also makes the drink Christmas colors.
Watch the Video and Check out the recipe card below for details on how to make this Christmas Champagne Punch. Enjoy!
More Lime Drinks
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!