Champagne Punch is the perfect cocktail for the holidays! This Cranberry Limeade Punch is fizzy, tart, colorful, and so delicious!
Christmas Champagne Punch
Cranberry Limeade Champagne Punch is so refreshing and a fun drink to serve around the holidays. It’s easy to make, serves a big crowd, and can easily be altered for a non-alcoholic version. The color and flavor is equal parts tangy and sweet, a perfect holiday cocktail!
As much as I love a good food recipe, my favorite things to make for this blog are cocktails! Try this flavorful drink and it’s sure to become a holiday favorite for you too!
How Can I Make a Non-Alcoholic Version of this Cocktail?
For a virgin variety of this delicious drink, simply omit the champagne. You could mix in a can of lemon-lime soda if you want, or leave it out. There are still plenty of delicious flavors happening in this drink to please the taste buds.
More Holiday Cocktails
I never shy away from a good cocktail. The perfect drink just enhances a special occasion. Try a few of my favorites:
- Easy Holiday Punch
- Toasted S’mores Martini
- Sparkling Apple Pie on the Rocks
- Pink Champagne Sangria
- Sparkling Holiday Flirtini
- Sugared Cranberry Mimosas
- Holiday Sangria
I love this Cranberry Limeade Punch topped with Lime Sherbet. It adds a touch of creaminess and also makes the drink Christmas colors.
What Ingredients Do I Need to Make Limeade Holiday Champagne Punch?
This punch packs in so many flavors! There’s something for everyone. Here’s what you need:
- Cranberry juice concentrate (frozen, or fresh juice, either one)
- A can of pink lemonade concentrate
- A can of limeade concentrate
- Then, about three bottles of brut champagne.
- A couple of cups of club soda
- Some water
- Lime sherbet and lime wedges for garnish
Check out the recipe card below for details on how to make this Cranberry Limeade Holiday Champagne Punch. Enjoy!
How to Make Champagne Punch
This recipe is so easy to make, you won’t believe it!
- Simply combine all the ingredients except the lime sherbet in a large pitcher.
- Give it a good stir.
- Pour into individual champagne flutes, then top with lime sherbet
These are so much fun to make and serve! May your holidays be filled with friends, food, and festive cocktails! Enjoy!
If you love lime, be sure to try these other drinks: