Hot Bacon Feta Dip scores an appetizer touchdown on game day–it’s easy, quick, and delicious. I have always loved feta and this is my favorite way to eat it!
This Hot Bacon Feta Dip is the perfect complement to any sports game. It’s easy and quick and full of cheese. Those are my gameday appetizer requirements. But don’t save this dip til gameday, it’s great for any party, gathering, and a super treat for movie night!
Why You’ll Love This Hot Bacon Feta Dip
- Perfect for parties! A hot dip just ups the ante when it comes to delicious snacks. Besides, who doesn’t love a hot dip!?
- Addictively delicious. This really is a fave of mine– it’s so addictive! Tangy feta with pico de gallo and bacon is so good!
- Easy to make. Easy to prep and then pop in the oven for 20 – done!
- Cream cheese: I’ve tried low-fat and it works great and is still packed with flavor.
- Greek yogurt: I used plain Greek yogurt.
- Crumbled feta: Choose good-quality feta, so it melts well.
- Pico de gallo: Or you can use diced tomato.
- Bacon bits: Cooked and chopped.
- Rosemary: Fresh rosemary give the best flavor.
- Garnish: Diced tomato adds a fresh pop!
How to Make Hot Bacon Feta Dip
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Place all of the ingredients–cream cheese, Greek yogurt, crumbled feta, pico de gallo, bacon, and rosemary–in a large bowl.
- Combine well. I recommend an electric hand mixer to do a thorough job.
- Spread the mixture into a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes–till the cheese is bubbly.
- Garnish with extra chopped tomatoes and serve with chips or veggies for dipping.
How Easy Is This to Make?
This Hot Bacon Feta Dip is the perfect complement to any sports game. It’s easy and quick–just mix and bake–and full of cheese. Those are my gameday appetizer requirements. You only need six ingredients and it makes a substantial batch!
Does Feta Cheese Melt?
You may be wondering if Feta cheese melts, since it’s not your classic melty cheese. Well, the answer is no, feta doesn’t melt the way some cheeses, like say, mozzarella do. But therein lies the magic! The feta gets very soft and is perfect as a dip or spread. And also, unlike melted mozzarella, feta doesn’t become stringy or hard once it starts to cool.
What Should I Serve With This Dip?
This Hot Bacon Feta Dip is perfect with pita chips, pretzels, crackers… you name it. Toasty bread? Oh yeah, that would be delicious too! Yum!
This hot bacon feta dip is sure to be a hit at any party! Creamy, warm, and so easy to make, there’s no reason not to serve it.
Check out the other delicious dips
- Loaded Rotel Dip (Velveeta Cheese Dip!)
- Mexican Street Corn Dip Recipe (Hot Mexican Corn Dip)
- Easy Beer Cheese Dip Recipe (Beer Cheese Spread)
- Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Crockpot Corn Dip
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!