Easy to make and delicious to eat, these Juicy Lucy turkey burgers are stuffed with cheddar cheese for a tasty family dinner. These grilled burgers are always a favorite with the kids!
Cheese Stuffed Turkey Burger Recipe
There’s never a bad time for a burger, especially one stuffed with cheese! These Juicy Lucy turkey burgers are a shore fire hit and they are so quick and easy to make.
Cooked on the grill or in a cast iron skillet on the stovetop, they come together in minutes with a few everyday ingredients.
Be sure to try my Air Fryer BBQ Burgers and Cowboy Burgers too!
Why you’ll love this Turkey Juicy Lucy recipe:
- QUICK AND EASY: Quick to prep and quickly grilled, these burgers are ready to serve in less than 30 minutes.
- HEALTHIER: Because these burgers are made ground turkey rather than beef, they are lower in fat whilst still being high in protein.
- KID FRIENDLY: This burger is a hit with kids of all ages, let everyone add their favorite toppings and you are on to a winner.
Turkey burgers have never tasted so good! I know that you are going to love these as much as we did!
How to make Juicy Lucy Turkey Burgers on a Skillet or Grill
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Mix together the ingredients for the burger patties.
- Form 8 thin patties with your hands.
- Top 4 patties with cheese and place patties on top and seal with your hands.
- Cook in a skillet or on the grill til browned.
- Serve in buns with your favorite toppings.
You can make the burgers up to 24 hours ahead of time and keep them covered in the fridge til you are ready to cook. They are best enjoyed as soon as they are cooked, but leftovers will keep for up to 3 days in the fridge and can be reheated in the oven at 360F.
I love to stuff these burgers with cheddar cheese, but all kinds of cheeses will work well. Blue cheese or goat cheese would add a nice tang, or use a mozzarella for a milder flavor.
Of course! These burgers can be made with ground chicken, pork, beef or bison.
I like to serve these Juicy Lucy turkey burgers in brioche buns with tomato and lettuce. Pickles and red onions work great, or add some sliced jalapenos for a spicy kick. Add some ketchup, mayo and mustard as liberally as you please.
These Juicy Lucy turkey burgers are great to serve with your favorite sides like:
These turkey burgers are so perfectly seasoned and the gooey cheese stuffed centers are hands down delicious!
- Don’t over mix the ground turkey with the seasonings. They should be just combined as over mixing can make the burgers tough.
- Cook the burgers on a preheated grill or skillet. Don’t add them to a cold surface or they won’t cook through evenly.
- These turkey burgers are made without breadcrumbs and are gluten-free.
This is one tasty burger recipe! So quick and easy to make from scratch, this is a true family favorite.
More Turkey Recipes to Try
- Cheesy Turkey Meatballs
- Turkey Rice Casserole
- Turkey Burgers
- Turkey Wild Rice Soup
- Bacon Wrapped Turkey Breast
- Smoked Turkey Breast
All the Burgers
Guide to Cooking Burgers at Home
See all of our favorite burger recipes plus tips and tricks for cooking the ultimate burger at home.
If you are looking for a new tasty burger to try then this Juicy Lucy turkey burger is the one! Perfect for an easy family meal, it’s simple to prep and cook but the flavors are out of this world.
More Burgers & Sandwiches we Love
- Chicken Burgers
- Pimento Cheeseburgers
- Copycat McRib Sandwich
- Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Copycat Maid Rite Sandwiches
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.