MINI NUTELLA CHEESECAKES are the perfect EASY DESSERT RECIPE perfect for any occasion. So creamy, delicious, and addicting. Good luck eating only one!
Cheesecake; one of the best desserts on the planet. Nutella; the perfect flavor combination of chocolate and hazelnut. Blend the two delicious entities and you have something truly special, MINI NUTELLA CHEESECAKES! These incredibly easy, pop-able, sweet treats are demanded at almost every party I attend, and for good reason. They’re fool-proof, smooth, creamy, and just perfect for celebrating; any day of the year!
A Mini Nutella Cheesecake can cure any bad day, make any party just that much better, and is even perfect for quiet nights at home. They can be eaten warm or cold, in two bites or savored…the perfect dessert! I love the simplicity, flavors, and how cute they are. I have been working on upping my baking game, easing my way into the dessert world with recipes like my Texas Sheet Cake Skillet and Salted Caramel Soft Batch Cookies. Baby steps. For some reason, baking a cheesecake still seems intimidating, but it really shouldn’t. With the right instructions, anything is possible. These Mini Nutella Cheesecakes are completely fool-proof; if I can do it you can do it! They come out perfect every time. A truly great recipe to keep in your kitchen for potlucks, class parties, and more!
I love to top the mini cheesecakes with fresh whipped cream, mini chocolate chips, and strawberries. These single serving desserts may be small, but they’re a mighty little sweet treat, just waiting to be devoured. They have all of the flavor, with none of the stress! My kind of recipe for sure.
I hope you enjoy these mini Nutella cheesecakes as much as we do! Every day deserves at least a little something sweet.
Mini Nutella CheesecakesPrint
- 18 oreos regular
- 3 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 8 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup low fat sour cream
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- fresh whipped cream mini chocolate chips, and sliced strawberries as topping if desired
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Place liners into a 12 cup muffin tin. Spray the liners with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a food processor or high powered blender, pulse the oreos and melted butter until fully combined. Spoon the oreo "crust" into the bottom of each muffin liner and press down with your spoon as much as possible. Bake for 5-6 minutes and then set aside.
- In a mixer or using a hand mixer, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, nutella, eggs, and sugar. Mix until smooth and fully combined. Pour mixture into each muffin liner almost filling to the top. Leave about a 1/4 inch at the top. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips onto the top of each cheesecake.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until the tops have slightly cracked and the cheesecakes have puffed and risen. Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the pan and then place in the fridge for at least 20 minutes before serving.
- Top with fresh whipped cream, more chocolate chips, and sliced strawberries for an extra special treat. Enjoy!