Salted Caramel Soft Batch Cookies are my very favorite soft cookies, and in my opinion, the best soft cookie recipe! Loaded with chocolate chips and Rolo candies, these are totally irresistible! So easy, soft, and perfect every time.
Caramel Soft Batch Cookies Recipe
Almost every time I introduce my occupation to someone new, they’re bound to say “Oh I LOVE cookies! How cool that you get to bake them all day every day!”.
My eyes glaze over. Because I have to explain to them that I’m actually terrible at making cookies. The name The Cookie Rookie comes from being a rookie cook more than it has to do with literal cookies. I have never claimed to have mastered baking, but it’s definitely a pursuit I take seriously!
I think I’ve found the magic perfect cookie to make when I need to impress” LOADED SALTED CARAMEL SOFT BATCH COOKIES!
One of my favorite things to come out of the Cookie Rookie kitchen this year, and low and behold, it’s a homemade cookies recipe! Not made from cake mix or pre-made dough…made from SCRATCH!
Why You’ll Love this Unique Soft Batch Cookie Recipe:
- EASY: If you are like me and not a natural baker, this cookie recipe is for you! Quick and simple to prep, these are guaranteed to turn out perfectly every single time.
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: You just need a few basic baking ingredients to make this recipe. You’ll likely have quite a few things to hand already.
- SO DELICIOUS: These soft cookies are seriously good you guys! As soon as the first batch was devoured I was asked to make more! This is one must make recipe!
Soft baked every time, loaded with chocolate chips and chopped Rolos candy, and topped with sea salt flakes. Which means tons of chocolate and tons of caramel. Simple flavors coming together to create the best cookies ever!
I’m THRILLED to be an 2016 Reynolds Ambassador. Is there any better company on the planet?! They’re going to be walking me through this whole baking adventure for the year and I couldn’t be more excited.
I have used Reynolds® Parchment Paper before so many times. It’s the perfect tool for mess-free cooking. You can roll out dough on it, wrap fish and veggies in it for easy cooking, use it for decorating a homemade gift, and even ice cookies on it!
Saves your counters and your time! But of course, it’s especially perfect for baking cookies. You can transfer the cookies directly from the sheet to the drying rack, or vice versa. No non-stick spray required…it’s already non-stick and grease-proof on its own!
Win, win. These cookies are oozing with melted caramel and could be a huge pain to clean up on any ol’ day. But not a day with Reynolds Parchment Paper. High fives all around!
How to make Salted Caramel Soft Batch Cookies
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Preheat the oven and line a large baking sheet with Reynolds Parchment Paper.
- Cream together the softened butter and both types of sugar.
- Add in the vanilla and the eggs one at a time until fully mixed.
- Beat in the flour one cup at a time and then beat in the remaining dry ingredients.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and chopped Rolos.
- Scoop the cookie dough into balls and place on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each cookie with a few sea salt flakes.
- Bake, cool and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Once baked, let the cookies cool completely before transferring to an airtight container. To keep them nice and soft, it’s best to keep them at room temperature and they’ll keep fresh for 2 to 3 days. They are good after that time, but will start to loose their softness.
Yes! These freeze well, so be sure to make a double batch! Let the cookies cool and then freeze them solid on a baking sheet. Once frozen, place them in a freezer bag or container and they will keep well for up to 3 months. Thaw them at room temperature to enjoy.
The trick to making bakery soft cookies is to under bake them ever so slightly. They should be very very lightly browned, not golden brown in color. Take them out of the oven around the 10 minutes mark and let them cool to firm up.
These salted caramel soft cookies are pretty darn tasty as they are! I don’t advise changing the cookie dough recipe, but you can easily use any colored chocolate chips you like, or mix up the candy. M&Ms would be great in these!
Super easy and perfect Loaded Salted Caramel Soft Batch Cookies loaded with everything good in life, and baked MESS-FREE on Reynold’s Parchment Paper.
Best kitchen day ever. And one day I might just be a cookie master. Just living the dream.
- Make sure that your butter is softened before using it. It will be easier to combine with the other ingredients which will result in a more even texture.
- Don’t over mix the dough when you add in the flour. This can cause the gluten to overdevelop and lead to dense cookies.
- Let the cookies cool fully before serving or storing.
These are seriously the best soft cookies ever! The caramel and chocolate work so wonderfully and the sweetness is balanced out with the flaky sea salt. This is one cookie recipe that is not to be missed!
Trust me, this is the only cookie recipe you are ever going to need! They have been a hit with everyone who has tried them! This simple recipe is totally foolproof, I just know you are going to love them!
More Easy Cookie Recipes
- Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Classic Spritz Cookies
- Gingerbread Man Cookies
- Christmas Cowboy Cookies
- Nutella Stuffed Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Blossoms
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.