Simple and easy to make this homemade orange julius recipe is one delicious sip. Ready to enjoy in minutes, it’s fruity, sweet and so creamy!
Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
Mix up your foodie game with this fresh and delicious orange julius. So simple and easy to make, it’s so refreshing.
Why you’ll love this Frozen Orange Julius recipe:
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: You only need four main ingredients to make this recipe.
- QUICK AND EASY: Just add the ingredients to a blender an blend! It couldn’t be simpler!
- DELICIOUS: This drink is the perfect mix of tangy, sweet and creamy.
How to make a Copycat Orange Julius at Home
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Simply add everything to a blender and blend til smooth.
- It’s that easy! Enjoy your homemade goodness any day of the week.
What’s the best milk to use?
I like to use a dairy-milk for this recipe, though plant based milks like almond or oat will work well too. 2% milk works great, and a whole milk will result in a creamier drink.
Can you make it ahead of time?
This orange julius is best served as soon as you’ve made it so that the ice doesn’t dilute the drink too much. You can blend up the ingredients without the ice and keep it covered in the fridge for up to 24 hours, then pour over ice to serve.
What does it taste like?
This Dairy Queen copycat recipe, is one of my favorites! It’s sweeter than a smoothie, but not as thick as a milkshake. It tastes like a creamsicle and is light and frothy in texture.
- You can use dairy or plant based milk in this recipe. If using plant based, use an unsweetened one and one with a fairly neutral taste like almond or oat.
- Blend for a minute or two to make sure that the drink is nice and smooth.
This orange julius recipe is so quick and easy to make, and it’s so perfectly refreshing. This is one delicious drink that the whole family will love!
More Easy Drink Recipes we Love
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!