Simple to make and super refreshing, this raspberry lemonade is all kinds of delicious! Perfectly sweet and tangy, this will be your summer drink of choice!
Homemade Raspberry Lemonade Recipe
Level up your homemade lemonade with this delicious recipe.
Quick and easy to make, it’s wonderfully vibrant in both flavor and color, it for sure is one tasty drink!
Made with fresh raspberries and lemons, it’s a great drink for the whole family to enjoy.
Why you’ll love this Easy Raspberry Lemonade recipe:
- QUICK AND EASY: It only takes about 20 minutes to make a big batch of this lemonade and it’s super simple.
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: You just need lemons, raspberries, sugar and water.
- KID FRIENDLY: This is a great colorful drink for kids of all ages!
How to make Raspberry Lemonade from Scratch
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Heat together the sugar and water and allow to cool.
- Blend the raspberries with some water.
- Strain the raspberries through a sieve.
- Add the lemon juice, water, sugar and raspberries to a pitcher and stir to combine.
How long does it keep?
Once you have made up your pitcher, keep it covered in the fridge and it will keep well for around 7 days. If making ahead of time, it’s best not to add any garnish until you are ready to serve.
Can you use frozen raspberries?
Yes, you can use fresh or frozen raspberries in this drink. I prefer to use fresh, but frozen works great if that’s what you have.
Can you turn it into a cocktail?
You can easily make this raspberry lemonade a little more adult by adding in a spirit. Vodka, gin and white rum all work well. Just stir it into the pitcher or add a shot to a glass before pouring.
- Don’t add ice to the pitcher, add it to the glasses instead. If you add ice too early it will melt and dilute the flavor.
- Don’t be tempted to use bottled lemon juice, it won’t be nearly as delicious and it’s definitely worth the effort.
More Lemonade Recipes
This raspberry lemonade is such a delicious summertime drink. Wonderfully refreshing and so easy to make!
More Summer Drink Recipes we Love
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!