Peanut Butter Energy Balls are the perfect HEALTHY sweet treat for back to school, for a simple dessert, or for snacks on the go. These peanut butter banana no bake energy bites are so easy to make, and easy to grab on as you head out the door. Make these healthy peanut butter balls any time you need an energy boost, and keep them on hand for a daily pick-me-up.
Peanut Butter Energy Balls
Peanut Butter Energy Balls are the perfect way to fuel your day. These no bake energy bites are filled with good ingredients, taste amazing, and take very little effort to make!
Peanut Butter Banana No Bake Energy Bites are the perfect back to school treat! These Peanut Butter Energy Balls are the perfect size, the perfect mix of healthy ingredients, and the perfect thing to trick your kids into eating something good for them.
This is the time of year when parents are getting their kids ready, teachers are decorating their classrooms, and I…well I’m brainstorming snack ideas. Don’t act surprised! Coming up with tasty and healthy treats to pack in school lunches is an important job, and I’m happy to do it.
These healthy peanut butter balls are SO tasty! They are perfect for all of us, but especially perfect for those going back to school. Your kids will think they’re eating cookie dough bites, but you’ll know you’re actually fueling their day with much needed energy.
These peanut butter energy balls are great for adults too! Whether you are a teacher, a parent, or just someone who needs a healthy snack in the middle of the day, these are for you. Bring one to work for an afternoon pick-me-up, or eat one before heading to the gym. You’ll be filled with energy from one little bite-sized treat.
Peanut Butter Energy Balls are the perfect solution for back to school. Pack these healthy peanut butter balls for your kids’ snacks, or for your own mid-day snack!
Peanut Butter Banana No Bake Energy Bites Recipe
I love that these no bake energy bites are pop-able treats you can feel good about feeding your kids, or yourself! If your kids have a nut allergy, you can easily swap out the peanut butter for sunflower butter, or your favorite alternative.
What’s in these peanut butter energy bites:
- Peanut Butter
- Old Fashioned Oats
- Coconut Flakes
- Ground Flax Seed
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- In the Raw Sweetener
Everything in these peanut butter energy balls combine to create a tasty, healthy treat that will fill you with energy to get you through the day and eliminate hunger!
How to Make Healthy Peanut Butter Balls
These healthy peanut butter balls are the perfect mid-day snack to get your energy up! And of course these no bake energy bites are easy to make too, so you can whip up a bunch and grab them throughout the week.
How to make Banana Peanut Butter Energy Balls:
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Use a fork to mash everything together until it becomes the desired consistency
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
- When ready to make the bites, roll mixture into 1-inch balls
I love how easy these little healthy peanut butter balls are to make any time. You can make a bunch all at once and store them in the refrigerator for a up to 2 weeks.
Whether you’re preparing for back to school season, looking for a healthy mid-day treat to bring to work, or looking for a tasty workout snack, these no bake peanut butter energy balls are perfect for you!
Watch the video or see the recipe card below for details on how to make healthy peanut butter balls. Enjoy!
If you like these peanut butter energy bites, try these other snacks too:
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars
- Homemade Chex Mix recipe
- Cinnamon Sugar Apple Chips
- Mexican Spice Cheese Crackers
- Homemade Gardetto’s recipe
- Brownie Protein Balls
Peanut Butter Energy Balls are the perfect healthy snack for back to school, work, or any time you're on the go. These peanut butter banana no bake energy bites are so easy to make too!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter if you are dealing with a peanut allergy, you can sub other butters such as sunflower seed butter
- 1 banana chopped
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup small flake coconut smaller than shredded. click to see example. see note.
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon Monk Fruit In The Raw Sweetener
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Using a fork, mask and stir until all ingredients are well combined. If you feel the consistency is a bit too sticky, add more oats as needed.
- Place bowl in fridge for about 30 minutes. This will help in creating the bites later.
- Remove bowl from fridge and roll "dough" into 1 inch size balls.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy!
NOTE: you can also use shredded coconut, but I recommend chopping finer if so.