A Homemade Bellini Bar is a beautiful and delicious (and EASY) way to dress up any party!
Spring is around the corner!! Although I can think of little else besides our trip to Rome/Barcelona (4 DAYS!), I know that I’m also excited for parties on our deck. I had to beg Pat for a long time to get the deck just how I wanted. And then I had to beg for the furniture I wanted :). Now that I have it exactly how I want…WE NEED TO HAVE PEOPLE OVER!! Pat can grill out, and I’ll make this Homemade Bellini Bar. Anyone want to come over?Let’s be honest, I love anything with sparkling wine. Bellinis are a serious favorite. Fruity, pretty, girly, yum. Classic Bellinis are made with peaches, but you can make them with any fruit puree. Isn’t that fun!
I made these with pineapple, peach, strawberry, and blackberry puree. I wanted to try so many other flavors!! Some I can’t wait to try next time are mango, clementine, raspberry, or even kiwi. So fun!!
Scout was even a fan. Or maybe she’s just a fan of the table. The perfect place to spy on every photo shoot. She’s in heaven.
Welcome, Spring. We have been waiting for you! Cheers!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen sliced peaches
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen whole strawberries
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen pineapple slices
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen blackberries
- Note: you can use any type of fruit you like best. I liked the above flavors, 16 ounces of any fruit will work great!)
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar, divided
- 5 cups water, divided
- Prosecco or Sparkling Water (Sparkling Water is a great option if you want non-alcoholic drinks!)
- Place 1 bag fruit, 1 tablespoon agave nectar, and 1 1/2 cups water in blender and pulse until well combined. Pour into a cup or container and set aside.
- Repeat for the rest of the fruit types.
- To make your bellinis, pour fruit of your choice into the bottom of a champagne glass, about 1/4 of the way up with fruit. Top with Prosecco or Sparkling Water. Garnish with fruit if desired.