Cranberry Mimosas are the perfect holiday cocktail! These tasty Cranberry Ginger Ale Cocktails are bubbly, tangy and topped with sugared cranberries. They take minutes to make, plus they’re only three ingredients! They are such a festive addition to your Christmas parties!
Cranberry Mimosas with Sugared Cranberries are the most beautiful cocktails to serve at your holiday parties! These cranberry ginger ale cocktails are made with only three ingredients. This fizzy, bubbly drink is sure to get you and all your friends and family in the festive holiday mood!
I have a serious mimosa addiction. I’ve been drinking these Apple Cider Mimosas all through the fall, and I wanted to create a simple beverage that would see me through my holiday gatherings. This Cranberry Mimosa is it! It’s fruity, tangy, and oh so easy to make, you won’t even believe it.
Why You’ll Love this Sparkling Cranberry Cocktail Recipe:
- QUICK AND EASY: It takes minutes to make up these drinks with just a handful of ingredients, but they look so pretty!
- CHRISTMAS COCKTAIL: I am so in love with the color of these cocktails! They are wonderful to serve throughout the holidays to your guests.
- DELICIOUS: Not only are they gorgeous to serve, they are also super tasty! Cranberry and ginger creates a sweet and tangy flavor and the bubbly champagne adds a wonderful sparkle.
These beauties come together in minutes with just THREE simple ingredients! Here’s what you need:
- Cranberry juice
- Ginger Ale or Ginger Beer
That’s it! Oh, and some of these Easy Sugared Cranberries for garnish. Aren’t they cute?
How to make cranberry mimosas
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Combine all ingredients in a champagne flute.
- Top with Sugared Cranberries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Entertaining younger guests? It’s so easy to make this a non-alcoholic beverage! Simply leave out the champagne! The ginger ale will still give it that bubbly texture that’s so fun to drink. The cranberry juice blends perfectly with the ginger ale. Your guests will love it! You can swap the champagne for sparkling grape juice or soda water too.
Cranberry is so festive for the holidays, but you can easily make these with other fruit juices. Orange or apple would both work great.
I love to thread some of my sugared cranberries on to a cocktail stick and place on top of the champagne flutes to serve. You could add a few fresh cranberries directly into the drink or add a sprig of rosemary or thyme for a pop of color.
These cranberry mimosas are best served as soon as they are made so that they don’t loose their fizz.
- For best results, your cranberry juice, ginger ale and champagne should be chilled before pouring.
- Don’t stir the cocktails as this can cause them to loose their sparkle.
- These are pretty low in alcohol but very easy to drink, so enjoy responsibly!
These sugared cranberry mimosas are the perfect way to add some sparkle to your holiday parties. May your holidays be festive and bright, warm and cozy. Cheers!
More Delicious Holiday Cocktails
In the mood for more seasonal sips? Try a few (or all!) of these amazing cocktails:
- Apple Cider Mimosas (My fall favorite!)
- Strawberry shortcake Mimosa
- Sparkling Strawberry Margarita Punch
- Sparkling Apple Cider on the Rocks
- Sparkling Holiday Flirtini
- Cranberry Limeade Holiday Punch
- Pomegranate Champagne Sorbet
- White Christmas Tequila Sours
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.