These TROPICAL MIMOSAS are the perfect year round sip! Made with coconut simple syrup, orange, mango, and pineapple juice, and of course champagne. SO TASTY!
I don’t know about you, but I’m not about to let any Winter blues get me down! The cold weather can just zap us all into forgetting about fun in the sun and being outdoors socializing and having fun. So let’s bring the relaxation to ourselves year round with these TROPICAL MIMOSAS! They’re super simple, SO delicious, and even a tad healthier than your typical cocktail. It’s my kind of sip for sure, and definitely meant to be enjoyed no matter what the weather channel predicts. I can be on vacation in my mind any day with these pretties!
I chose to use Zico Coconut Water in these Tropical Mimosas because it’s made with ONE ingredient…coconut! No sugar added is a great thing and you won’t miss it at all. Not all coconut waters are created equal, be sure to read labels when you’re shopping! I made an easy Coconut Simple Syrup using the Zico and some agave nectar and I was so pleased with the result. It makes these tropical mimosas just the right amount of sweet and unique…sure to add something special to any celebration! I also used their Chilled Coconut Water and Pineapple Mango Juice Blend in the mimosa itself…which was BEYOND!
I just love the flavor combo in these Tropical Mimosas; the way the coconut, orange, and pineapple pair together is a real treat! It’s sure to brighten any day, especially these dreary Winter days that we are in the thick of. It helps to feel good about the food and drinks you make, and this sip makes it easy!
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
5 based on 1 review(s)
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup ZICO Coconut Water
- Organic Pure Orange Juice
- ZICO Chilled Pineapple Mango Juice Blend
- Champagne or prosecco
- Unsweetened coconut flakes for garnish
- Heat the agave nectar and coconut water in a small sauce pan over medium/high heat. Bring to a boil, and then reduce to a simmer, stirring occasionally. Let simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until reduced by about half. Remove from heat and set aside. (This is your coconut simple syrup)
- Dip each champagne flute into the simple syrup about 1/4 of an inch, then dip in the coconut flakes to create the coconut rim. (optional, but so fun!)
- Pour 1/4 of the way up the flute with simple syrup, then another 1/4 of the way with the two juices. Top with champagne.
I’ve partnered with @ZICOcoconut to bring you these fun Tropical Mimosas! As always, all opinions are 100% my own. Thanks so much for supporting the brands that help support The Cookie Rookie!