Perfectly seasoned Air Fryer Potato Wedges are delightfully crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Simple to prep and quick to cook, enjoy these potato wedges as an appetizer with dips or as a hearty side for sandwiches, burgers, and more.
Easy Potato Wedges
Piping hot, perfectly salty, and ultra crispy potato wedges are always a good idea! Thanks to the air fryer, these potato wedges come together quickly and easily – no oven required.
Potato wedges are a welcome addition to game day, a side dish for BBQs and cookouts, or as a party appetizer. Fancy them up with freshly grated parmesan and a sprinkle of rosemary, or serve them bar style with a variety of dips.
Be sure to try my Air Fryer Twice Baked Potatoes and Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes, too!
Why You’ll Love this Potato Wedges Recipe:
- QUICK: These potatoes are ready in less than 30 minutes.
- KID FRIENDLY: Potato wedges are essentially glorified french fries – kids of all ages will love them!
- VERSATILE: Delicious with eggs for breakfast, as a game day snack, with burgers or sandwiches, and more, the serving possibilities are endless.
You’ll fall in love with the delightful texture – these air fryer potato wedges are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside!
How to Make Air Fryer Potato Wedges
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Prepare the potato wedges.
- Toss with oil and seasonings.
- Cook in the air fryer.
For the fluffiest wedges, use russet or Yukon gold potatoes. Avoid waxy potatoes like red or fingerlings.
Definitely! Sweet potatoes cook a little faster so you may need to adjust the cook time. Keep an eye on them while they’re in the air fryer.
Cut each washed and dried potato in half lengthwise. Cut each potato half in half again, and then in half one more time for a total of 8 wedges. You might have more or less than 8 wedges depending on your desired potato wedge thickness.
Reheat leftover potato wedges in the air fryer or oven at 350°F until warmed through.
Air fryer potato wedges are a great side dish, and I love to serve them as a party appetizer with dips and sauces. They’re perfect for burgers, hot dogs, or sandwiches.
No matter how you serve them, they will disappear quickly!
- Have fun with different spice combinations to season these potatoes!
- Flip the potato wedges halfway through cooking so both sides get crisp and golden brown.
- For the crispiest wedges, try not to overcrowd or overlap the potatoes in the air fryer. You may need to cook the wedges in batches if they don’t all fit at once.
These potato wedges are just as delicious as any appetizer you’d order at a restaurant. Customize them with your favorite seasonings and dips!
Why aren’t my potatoes crispy?
For super crispy potato wedges, make sure the potatoes are really dry before placing them in the air fryer.
What other spices can I use?
Use your favorite spices! These potatoes are a wonderful blank slate for a variety of spices and flavors. I love adding garlic, oregano, and lemon pepper seasoning!
What dips go well with potato wedges?
Anything goes! Dip potato wedges into your favorite sauces like ketchup, fry sauce, mustard, chick fil a sauce, tartar sauce, garlic aioli, hot sauce, ranch dressing, and more!
More Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes We Love
These air fryer potato wedges are simply irresistible!
More Veggie Side Dish Recipes to Try:
- Cheesy Roasted Vegetables
- Creamed Corn
- Asparagus Almondine
- Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Browned Butter
- Creamed Spinach with Toasted Almonds
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.