Say hello to fall with these delicious apple cider mojitos! Made with just four main ingredients, this apple cocktail is easy to make and all kinds of yum!
Easy Apple Cider Mojito Recipe
Your favorite Cuban cocktail has had a fall make over. This apple cider mojito is fruity and zingy, and the spice garnishes add a warming flavor.
Why you’ll love this Apple Cider Mojitos recipe:
- QUICK AND EASY: It takes no more than 5 minutes to make this cocktail. It takes very little effort to treat yourself!
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: You just need four main ingredients and then some simple garnishes so you have no excuses!
- PERFECT FOR A CROWD: You can easily make up just one or two of these cocktails, but the recipe is also easily doubled to make a pitcher. It’s a great option for Thanksgiving!
This cocktail recipe is one tasty variation on the classic mojito. One sip and you’ll be hooked!
Email This Recipe
Enter your email and we’ll send the recipe directly to you!
How to make Apple Cider Mojitos for Fall
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Stir together the lemon, rum and apple cider.
- Add ice and stir.
- Pour into glasses, top with soda and garnish.
This is a great make ahead cocktail. Once you have mixed the ingredients together, cover the pitcher and keep refrigerated for up to 24 hours. When you are ready to serve, just stir in the ice.
Mojitos are traditionally made with white rum, so that’s what is used in this recipe. However, a dark or spiced rum would work really well with the flavors from the apple cider, so if you prefer you can absolutely use that.
The garnishes are optional, but they do add a great flavor and aroma, so they are definitely worth adding. This recipe uses mint sprigs, cinnamon sticks, apple slices, lemon and star anise. Mint sprigs are a traditional mojito ingredient, and add a nice freshness along with the apple slices and lemon. Cinnamon and star anise and a warming spice that’s perfect for fall.
This recipe will make four apple cider mojitos, but it is easily halved or doubled depending on ho many you are serving.
This cocktail is the perfect blend of warming spices and light freshness. It’s perfect for any occasion!
- If you want to make it ahead, you can cover the mojito pitcher with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Apple cider is already sweet so there’s no need to add any additional sugar.
- The garnishes are optional, but highly encouraged. Not only do the drinks look prettier to serve, but they introduce some delicious aromas.
These apple cider mojitos have a wonderful complex flavor, sweet and fruity and a very easy sip!
These apple cider mojitos are so quick and easy to make. Make up a big pitcher and sip the day away!
More Fall Cocktail Recipes we Love
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.