These fall cocktails are the perfect way to celebrate the season! Autumn brings in chilly nights and the start of holiday parties, so you’ll need an alcoholic drink or two. These easy fall cocktail recipes feature the flavors of the season (apple, pumpkin, warm spices, and more), and they’re all so delicious!
Best Cocktail Recipes for the Fall
When autumn arrives with its chilly nights, most of us start craving warm and cozy drinks! We’ve got all the pumpkin recipes and apple-filled desserts, but we want those delicious flavors for our cocktails too.
These fun and festive fall cocktails are all just perfect for the season. They’re filled with your favorite fall flavors and spices, like apple cider, pumpkin, cinnamon, and more. Find warm and comforting alcoholic drinks, as well as some classic cocktails with a seasonal twist.
There are plenty of autumnal cocktail ideas and mixed drinks to choose from, and they’re all so easy to make! Find drinks for two, or big batch recipes for a whole crowd. These will take you right into the holiday season, so let the festivities begin!
Apple Cider Cocktails
You can’t start fall without apples! These juicy, sweet, and flavorful fall-themed cocktails put a spin on traditional apple cider. Some are warm and cozy, others are perfectly chilled, but all are so good!
- Apple Cider Margaritas: Make a margarita extra festive with this recipe. Maple syrup and apple cider give it the fall twist it needs.
- Apple Cider Hot Toddy: This warm whiskey cocktail is a fall favorite thanks to its mix of honey and lemon, and now apple cider!
- Apple Cider Mojitos: You only need 4 ingredients to make these delicious apple-flavored mojitos! Better yet, this fall cocktail recipe makes a whole pitcher.
- Caramel Apple Sangria: White wine, caramel vodka, cider, ginger ale, and more combine to create this incredibly tasty sangria.
- Sparkling Apple Pie Cocktail: Cinnamon apple cider, a caramel apple simple syrup, and champagne mix together to make a fizzy and flavorful drink. It’s great for holidays and celebrations of all kinds.
- Apple Pie Vodka: Make that plain old vodka taste just like apple pie! It’s easy to infuse with apples and cinnamon, then you can use it to make a delicious spritzer, and lots of other good cocktails.
- Apple Pie Moscow Mule: The addition of cider and apple pie vodka make this moscow mule extra fun for autumn.
- Apple Pie Drink: This beautiful fall cocktail idea is filled with the flavors of apple, pear, and ginger. It’s so easy to make, and so refreshing!
Cozy Fall Cocktails
When that cold autumn air comes in, you’ll need a easy cocktail to keep you cozy after dinner. These comforting flavors are sure to please, whether you’re curled up on the couch or hosting a party!
- Fall Sangria: Honey bourbon, ginger, and warm spices turn this white wine sangria into a festive fall drink!
- Orange Cranberry Bourbon Smash: If you’re looking for a cocktail to pair with those savory holiday meals, this is the answer! Bourbon, ginger ale, cranberry, rosemary, and more create the most delightful drink.
- Homemade Irish Cream: Make your own Irish Cream for a sweet and creamy whiskey drink. It’s so comforting in the evenings, perfect for an after dinner drink!
- Salted Caramel Eggnog: Eggnog is the creamiest and comfiest of drinks for chilly nights. This salted caramel version is extra perfect for fall, and the (optional) addition of rum gives it an extra kick.
- Chocolate Hot Buttered Rum: If you’re craving hot chocolate, but a little stronger, you’re going to love this hot buttered rum! You can prep the mix ahead of time, so it’s ready to go.
- Orange Bourbon Slush: This autumn cocktail may be icy, but the spices from the tea mixed with bourbon create a surprisingly cozy drink.
Pumpkin spice season doesn’t stop with pumpkin lattes and desserts. These pumpkin-y cocktails are so perfect for parties and autumn evenings.
- Pumpkin Pie Punch: This cold punch alcoholic punch is the best thing to serve up on Halloween and Thanksgiving, or any seasonal party. So easy and so fun!
- Pumpkin Whiskey Smash Cocktail: A pumpkin simple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and whiskey come together to create this fun fall cocktail. It’s always a smash!
- Hot Pumpkin Cocktail: Swap that slice of pumpkin pie for a cozy drink that tastes just like it! This creamy cocktail is so warm and comforting.
- Slow Cooker Spiked Pumpkin Hot Chocolate: This pumpkin hot chocolate is so rich, creamy, and warming! Made in a Crockpot, spiked with vodka, and it makes a big enough batch to serve a small crowd.
- Pumpkin Pie Jello Shot: Prep for Thanksgiving or a Halloween party with these easy-to-make jello shots! They look just like mini pumpkin pies, so they’re perfectly festive.
Warm Spiced Drinks
A hot cocktail comes in handy during the fall and winter season. These drink recipes are all warm, simple, and perfectly-spiced. There’s plenty of cinnamon, ginger, and more to go around!
- Spiced Pear Cider with Ginger: Add fruity pear juice, ginger liqueur, and more to spiced apple cider for a warm drink that’s sure to please.
- Homemade Spiced Rum: Turn a regular old bottle of rum into a well-spiced drink! Just add cinnamon, cardamom, orange peel, and some other delicious ingredients to create the perfect winter or fall alcoholic drink.
- Crockpot Apple Cider: Caramel, apple, cinnamon, oranges, and more cook together in a Crockpot to create a deliciously hot drink.
- Spiked Chai Tea: If you enjoy a hot cup of spicy chai, then you’re going to love this recipe with a little bourbon added into the mix. Warm, flavorful, and so comforting!
- Mulled Wine Margarita: If you love margaritas but want something a little more seasonal, this mulled wine is for you! All those warm spices will create something both cozy and refreshing.
- Hot Cranberry Apple Spiced Cider: This beautiful cider recipe adds lots of cranberries for a festive fall twist. It makes enough for a crowd, so it’s perfect for parties!
Classic Cocktails for Fall
These classic cocktails with a twist make them just perfect for Autumn, winter, and the holiday season. Keep it simple! These drinks never disappoint.
- Apple Butter Old Fashioned: Turn that old-fashioned cocktail into an apple-flavored dream! Apple butter and apple cider create the perfect flavor!
- Pumpkin Spice White Russian: Turn this classic cocktail recipe into a creamy fall dream with the addition of pumpkin spice!
- Cranberry Margaritas: The addition of cranberry and honey ginger to this pitcher cocktail recipe makes them extra tasty!
- Pomegranate Moscow Mule: This classic ginger beer cocktail gets an upgrade with the addition of pomegranate juice and pomegranate-flavored vodka. It’s fruity, fresh, and zingy!
- Skinny White Russian: A classic white russian is delicious, but this skinny version is even better!
- Stovetop Bloody Mary: Bloody Marys have a great savory flavor that I just love in the fall season, especially with holiday meals or brunch. They’re so easy to make on the stovetop, so make up a batch for everyone!
Now that you have all these great fall cocktails to choose from, you’ll never run out of festive drink recipes to make. Seasonal, simple, and beyond delicious!
More Cocktail Recipes
Still looking for the perfect cocktail for fall? Try these other seasonal drinks, sangrias, and margaritas to find what you’re looking for!