This Hot Pumpkin Cocktail is the perfect drink for fall! It’s like warm pumpkin pie you can sip down on chilly fall evenings after dinner, or at any party or get together. Yum!
Pumpkin Pie Drink Recipe
I have a thing for hot drinks. They’re just so cozy and comforting, especially when the nights start getting chilly during the fall season.
I also have a thing for pumpkin pie, so when pumpkin season rolls around, I go ALL in on pumpkin recipes. This Hot Pumpkin Cocktail is the perfect combination of the two, and it is so delicious!
It’s a beautiful combination of pumpkin, Irish Cream, pumpkin pie spice, and milk. Serve it warm for the most comforting fall cocktail you’ve ever had!
Holiday Cocktail Recipe
This is the perfect thing to sip on after a big Thanksgiving dinner, or any time you want to combine your nightcap and dessert into one. The best dessert drink ever!
Make this Pumpkin Pie Cocktail for a delicious after dinner drink!
If you’re entertaining holiday guests, nothing can beat this show stopping cocktail recipe.
This fall cocktail is the easiest thing to make. It’s the perfect dessert cocktail, so you can get your sweet tooth fix and after dinner drink mixed into one!
- Cinnamon Vanilla Bailey’s (substitute regular Irish Cream if needed and add a bit of cinnamon)
- Pumpkin Pie Vodka (if you can’t find this flavor, vanilla vodka works too)
- Pumpkin Puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- Pumpkin Pie Spice (here’s my homemade recipe)
How to Make this Pumpkin Cocktail
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Bring the almond milk, Irish cream, and vodka to a boil in a large pot.
- Once boiling, turn down heat to low and stir in pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Stir quickly to incorporate.
- Serve warm, topped with cool whip or whipped cream, and garnish with a little more pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon.
Pumpkin Drink Recipes
This hot pumpkin cocktail is just one of many favorite fall drinks. Pumpkin is always perfect to get in the fall spirit as we head into the holidays. Here are some of my other fave recipes to try:
- Pumpkin Spice White Russian
- Pumpkin Pie Punch
- Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
- Pumpkin Whiskey Smash Cocktail
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
Everyone will love sipping on this warm cocktail. If you love pumpkin, this will be your new favorite drink!
More pumpkin recipes to try:
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!