Apple Pie Baked Brie is a simple and gorgeous appetizer fit for any holiday party! Sweet and savory, this warm dip is always a favorite!
Apple Pie Baked Brie
Every good party needs a baked brie recipe to dig into, and this one is perfect for the holiday season. This Apple Pie Baked Brie, is topped with apple pie filling, chopped pecans, and caramel, and then baked inside crescent roll dough is elegant and still ooey gooey.
I’m a firm believer that every appetizer should include lots and lots of cheese. So one that is made up entirely of cheese is more than alright with me! APPLE PIE BAKED BRIE…doesn’t it just have a great ring to it?!
Apple Pie Baked Brie is perfect for holiday parties. Practically zero prep but is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!
Be sure to try my Brown Sugar Baked Brie too!
Why you will love this recipe!
- Easy: Just wrap up everything in the pastry and bake. Super easy, super delicious and super impressive to serve!
- Great for a crowd: This is a great appetizer to make for Thanksgiving and Christmas. It can even be prepped before time to save time.
- So delicious: This is a true crowd pleaser! Flakey pastry and goeey cheese, what’s not to love?!
Email This Recipe
Enter your email and we’ll send the recipe directly to you!
What is brie cheese?
Brie is one of those mild, creamy cheeses that is a universal favorite. The large, round cheese is perfect to add to a buffet because it serves well at room temperature or baked, like in this recipe. Plus, it tastes delicious when paired with all kinds of things: fruit, jam, crackers, nuts, or bread. The sky’s the limit when working with Brie!
Brie and apples
One of my favorite combinations is cheese and apples. The tart, tangy apple complements the mild, creamy cheese like no other. Add in apple pie flavors and you get one scrumptious mouth-watering appetizer!
Can you eat the rind?
The rind itself it a bit tougher and stronger flavor than the creamy inside. It is edible and won’t hurt you or anything. Just a matter of personal preference.
Can it be made ahead of time?
This baked brie recipe can be assembled ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for a day or two before baking. One less thing to do last minute! You want to serve it warm, right out of the oven, so the cheese is soft and the pastry dough is completely baked.
This dip is so good, you can eat it plain. The delicate pastry crust holds everything together so you can just take a big scoop. But you could also serve it alongside apple slices, graham crackers, bread or carrot sticks.
Recipe Notes and Tips
- Use the crescent dough that is in sheets without seams so that the fillings don’t escape.
- Use a triple creamed brie for a super rich bite.
- I used canned apple pie filling so that this is super easy or you can make your own.
This is one delicious and easy appetizer that everyone will love! It’s a real showstopper and made for sharing!
More Cheese Recipes
If you’re like me, and cannot get enough cheese in your life, try these amazingly simple yet succulent dishes for appetizers or dinner:
- Herb Cream Cheese Dip
- Slow Cooker Velveeta Broccoli Casserole
- Crab Artichoke Dip in Bread Bowl
- Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Fried Goat Cheese Poppers