With it’s warming and sweet flavors, this iced chai tea latte is one refreshing drink. Quick and easy to make with simple ingredients, this is one tasty way to get your caffeine fix!
Iced Chai Lattes Recipe
You know that I love my coffee, but sometimes I like to mix this up with chai. I love the warming and sweet flavors of all of those spices.
This iced chi latte is a great way to cool down and wake up, and it’s so easy to make at home. Skip that Starbucks line, and treat yourself to one of these in comfort!
Why you’ll love this Iced Chai Tea recipe:
- QUICK AND EASY: It takes minutes to make up these lattes, much quicker than going down to your local coffee shop!
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: You only need three main ingredients to make this drink, so you have no excuses!
- SO DELICIOUS: The flavor of chai is so comforting and warming. This is a great drink all year round, but I especially love the flavors during fall!
How to make Iced Chai Tea Lattes at Home
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Steep the chai tea bag in hot water with the sugar.
- Remove the tea bag and chill in the fridge.
- Fill a glass with ice add the chai tea and top with milk.
What is chai made of?
Chai is made with a mixture of spices, including cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, star anise and cloves. There are lots of different variations, some will include fennel, black pepper or coriander. Use the mix you like the most.
Does chai contain caffeine?
Chai does contain caffeine, but about a third of that compared to a regular coffee. You won’t get that kick that you would expect from your morning cup of coffee, but, you will have a longer boost of energy. The caffeine is released more slowly, so you will feel more energized without being hyperactive.
What’s the best milk to use?
Most milks work really well in this iced chai tea latte recipe. Dairy milks will give it a creamier and richer flavor, but you can use almond, soy or oat milk to keep this dairy-free.
- You can make this into a warm drink by simply adding the milk to the chai tea when it is still warm, and skipping the ice.
- If you prefer, you can substitute the granulated sweetener for honey or maple syrup.
- Make this iced chai tea latte when you are ready to drink it. If made too far ahead of tie, the ice will melt and dilute the drink.
This iced chai tea latte makes a great change from your usual cup of joe, I love the warming flavors, and I love that it’s so quick and easy to make!
More Coffee Recipes we Love
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Vanilla Keto Coffee
- Frozen Coconut Caramel Frappe
- French Vanilla Iced Coffee
- Coffee Smoothie
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.