Make a sweet, adult-friendly treat for any occasion with these flavorful Peach Ring Jello Shots. They’re fun to make and even more fun to devour!
Peach Ring Jello Shots
When was the last time you had a flavorful jello shot? If it’s been a while, let loose and gather the ingredients needed to make these amazing Peach Jello Shots.
Whether you’re hosting a party with friends or looking to have some fun at home, this recipe is super simple and will leave you with the perfect treat that tastes amazing.
Why You’ll Love this Peach Whiskey Jello Shots Recipe:
- FUN: These shots are super fun to make. If you’re looking for a simple way to make an entertaining adult-friendly beverage, this recipe is perfect for you!
- TASTY: If you’re a fan of peach rings, imagine that sweet, juicy taste in the form of a shot because that is exactly what these shots will taste like.
- SIMPLE: You won’t need too many ingredients to prepare these shots.
Trademark Note: In the spirit of transparency, I want to note that some of these ingredients are trademarked products. Jell-O is a proprietary brand that I want to acknowledge and give credit to.
Prepare the Peach Jello Shots when you’re in the mood for an adult-friendly treat. They’re perfect for hosting friends and family over for all kinds of events.
How to Make Peach Jello Shots
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Grab a mixing bowl and combine your Jell-O mixture with water. Stir it until the gelatin mix dissolves.
- Pour your whiskey into the bowl, stirring well before pouring everything into small 2-ounce containers.
- Put your shot containers in the fridge, allowing them to set for around three hours.
- Place a peach ring candy at the top of each shot after the gelatin sets. It’s that simple!
This recipe makes 12 2-ounce Jello shots. You can make more or less by using bigger or smaller shot glasses.
I recommend using 2-ounce plastic condiment cups. They’re easy to portion, and they often come with lids for easy transport and storage.
No, the alcohol does not cook off in Jello shots. The boiling water is not enough sustained heat to cook off the alcohol.
Yes, you can. Use 1 cup of peach vodka, peach schnapps, or peach rum.
If the ratio of alcohol to water is off, the Jello might not set properly, leading to runny shots. Be sure to follow the recipe exactly and do not increase the amount of alcohol. I promise these shots are plenty strong!
Use your favorite type of peach whiskey to give these shots a special touch. You can make them with ease and have a bunch of shots ready to enjoy at your next party.
Make Ahead Instructions
Make peach Jello shots up to 5 days in advance. Store covered in the refrigerator without peach rings. Add garnishes just before serving.
Store Jello shots covered in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. I do not recommend freezing Jello shots, as freezing can ruin the texture. However, Jello shots are technically safe to freeze for up to 4 months. I recommend leaving the peach ring garnish off until you’re ready to serve.
Jello Shot Variations
There are tons of ways to customize these shots. Try these:
- Dreamsicle: Use orange Jello-O and whipped cream vodka. Garnish with gummy orange slices.
- Piña Coolada: Use pineapple Jello-O and coconut rum. Garnish with gummy pineapple rings.
- Cosmopolitan: Use cranberry juice with a splash of lime in place of the water and cranberry Jell-O and vodka. Garnish with candied cranberries or gummy lime slices.
- Lemon Drop: Use lemon Jell-O and lemon vodka. Garnish with gummy lemon slices or lemon drop candies.
- Blue Hawaiian: Use berry blue Jell-O, a mix of ¾ cup coconut rum and ¼ cup blue curacao, and pineapple juice in place of half of the boiling water. Garnish with gummy sharks.
- Tequila Sunrise: Use Orange Jell-O and a mix of ¾ cup tequila, a splash triple sec, and a splash of grenadine. Garnish with maraschino cherries.
- Margarita: Use lime Jell-O, a mix of ¾ cup tequila and ¼ cup triple sec, and a splash of lime juice with the boiling water. Garnish with gummy lime slices.
More Drink Recipes For a Crowd We Love
If you’re looking for an adult-friendly treat to prepare at home for yourself or for any event you plan to host, you need to try these Peach Jello Shots. They’re so easy to make with three simple ingredients. Best of all, everyone will love the incredibly fruity taste. Feel free to customize them to your liking with different flavors of Jell-O and candies added on top.
More Fruity Cocktail Recipes to Try:
- Blackberry Palomas
- Peache Frosé
- Raspberry Mango Daiquiris
- Coconut Mojitos
- Tequila Sunrise
- Moscow Mule Mimosas
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.
So I ended up using Southern Comfort as the liquor instead, and the reviews came back that it was pretty strong. I don’t know if it was the ratio or the liquor I used but maybe adding something else to this to make it a bit easier? Otherwise good!
They’re definitely strong!