Easy to make and delicious to drink, these layered raspberry mango daiquiris are so perfectly refreshing.
Layered Raspberry Mango Daiquiris Recipe
Nothing says party like a delicious daiquiris, and this recipe is everything!
Why you’ll love this Fruity Daiquiri recipe:
- QUICK: Just blend the ingredients, pour and serve. Easy!
- REFRESHING: These frozen fruit cocktails are great to enjoy in the sun!
- DELICIOUS: Made with fresh mango and strawberries, these cocktails are sweet and tart, and every sip is truly delightful!
How to make Raspberry Mango Daiquiris
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Blend together the ingredients for the raspberry daiquiri.
- Blend together the ingredients for the mango daiquiri.
- Fill a glass half fill with the raspberry daiquiri.
- Pour the mango daiquiri on top.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.
Can you make them ahead of time?
Because these daiquiris are frozen, they are best served as soon as they are made. The ice in the drinks will slowly start to melt and dilute them, so you don’t want to leave them out for too long.
If you have any leftover daiquiri mixture, it’s best to keep it in the freezer rather than fridge.
Can you use frozen fruit?
I prefer to use fresh fruits in these raspberry mango daiquiris. We add ice to the blender so that they get nice and thick.
If you do use frozen fruit, you may want to decrease the amount of added ice ever so slightly.
I chose to go simple with the garnish on this cocktail, a mint sprig adds a nice pop of color and a fresh aroma.
If you like, you could rim the glasses with a little lime and sugar, and add some fresh fruits to the glass.
- If you want to create the visual of the divided daiquiris you need to pour the mango daiquiri very slowly on top or they will mix. The mango daiquiri also has a little bit less ice to make it more liquid so it can sit on top of the thicker raspberry daiquiri.
- Feel free to adjust the sweetness to your desired level. The mango daiquiri doesn’t have any sugar/syrups added because mango is sweeter than raspberries.
These raspberry mango daiquiris are so simple and easy to make, but they are so impressive to serve! They are the perfect summer tipple!
More Cocktail Recipes we Love
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!