Time to treat your sweet tooth with this delicious strawberry fudge! This easy recipe takes minutes to make, and is the perfect treat to give to your loved ones this Valentine’s Day.
- Strawberry Cake Batter Fudge Recipe
- Why you’ll love this Strawberry Fudge recipe:
- How to make Strawberry Fudge
- How long does it keep?
- Can you freeze it?
- Great for gifting!
- More Valentine’s Desserts We Love
- More Fudge Recipes we Love
- Strawberry Fudge Recipe
- Email This Recipe
- Recommended Equipment
- Becky’s tips
- Nutrition Information
Strawberry Cake Batter Fudge Recipe
This is no ordinary fudge recipe! This white chocolate fudge is made with a strawberry cake mix for one delicious treat!
The pink strawberry fudge makes for an ideal sweet to make for Valentine’s Day, but is delicious enough to be enjoyed all year round.
Why you’ll love this Strawberry Fudge recipe:
- KID FRIENDLY: Of course kids will love eating this, but it’s also such a simple recipe that they’ll have fun helping you make it too!
- 3 INGREDIENTS: This fudge is so yummy, you won’t believe how simple it is too make!
- QUICK: It only takes 5 minutes to make a batch of this homemade fudge, then, you just have to let it set.
Email This Recipe
Enter your email and we’ll send the recipe directly to you!
How to make Strawberry Fudge
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Heat-treat the cake mix.
- Melt the white chocolate chips.
- Stir in the cake mix and condensed milk.
- Pour into a pan and add sprinkles.
- Chill until set.
How long does it keep?
Once your fudge has set, either cover it with plastic wrap or cut into squares and place in an airtight container. It will keep well at room temperature for around 4 weeks and up to around 6 in the fridge. Always keep it covered to avoid it drying out.
Can you freeze it?
Yes, you can freeze homemade fudge, but you must wrap it really well to protect it. Wrap individual squares in plastic wrap and then place them into a freezer bag and remove as much air as possible.
To thaw frozen fudge, it’s best to do it slowly. Don’t take the fudge out of the freezer bag to defrost it and this will protect it from taking on too much moisture. Thaw it at room temperature or in the fridge.
Great for gifting!
Because of it’s long shelf life, this strawberry fudge makes for a great Valentine’s gift to share with friends and family. It’s bright pink color is so festive, it’s sure to brighten up someone’s day!
- Be sure to line your baking sheet with parchment. If you don’t, the fudge can get stuck to the tin. Let the parchment overlap the tin so that you can remove it easily.
- Melt the chocolate slowly in the microwave, stirring between intervals, so that it doesn’t burn. You can also melt it in a double boiler on the stovetop.
More Valentine’s Desserts We Love
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies
- Fresh Strawberry Cake
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- S’mores Brownie Cookies
I love the vibrant pink color of this strawberry fudge and no one will believe quite how easy it is to make! Treat someone you love this Valentine’s Day!
More Fudge Recipes we Love
- Homemade Chocolate Fudge
- Buttered Rum Fudge
- Caramel Chocolate Fudge
- Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Marshmallow Creme Fudge
- Andes Mint Fudge
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.