Valentine’s Day Desserts are my favorite way to celebrate the holiday! Baking cookies, cupcakes, and all the sweet treats is a nice way to show love for everyone in your life. If you need some easy Valentine’s dessert ideas, look no further! Whether you prefer strawberry or chocolate, red or pink, simple or gourmet, there’s an easy dessert recipe here for you.
Dessert Ideas for Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is the perfect holiday for something sweet! Whether you’re baking treats for the kids, making a romantic dessert just for two, or keeping the sweets all for yourself, you can’t let February 14th go by without indulging in something delicious.
I’ve got so many easy Valentine’s Day desserts, recipes, and ideas to share with you. Cookies, cupcakes, cakes, chocolate desserts, shareable desserts, and of course plenty of pink and red desserts!
Whether you prefer strawberry desserts or chocolate desserts, celebrate the day of love with these easy recipes for Valentine’s Day!
Festive Valentine’s Desserts
Get in the spirit of the holiday with these recipes. Strawberry, pink and red, chocolate, red velvet…any of these desserts are perfect for Valentine’s Day celebrations!
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies: Use a box of cake mix to make the easiest, fluffiest strawberry cookies!
- Strawberry Brownies: Layers of brownie with a strawberry filling taste just like a chocolate covered strawberry!
- Strawberry Fudge: This cake-y, strawberry and white chocolate fudge is so quick and easy to make. It’s the perfect pink color, and you can top with heart sprinkles for an extra festive twist.
- Candy Rice Krispie Treats: These treats are easy to make, and they are loved by all. Perfect for parties or sending off to school with the kids!
- Red Velvet Dessert Lasagna: This dessert is made with layers of cheesecake, chocolate pudding, chocolate chips, and whipped cream.
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels: This sweet and salty treat is so simple to make, and you can decorate as you like. It’s a great thing to make for parties and Valentine’s gifts.
- Strawberry Cupcakes: These colorful cupcakes are made with fresh strawberries, so they make great Valentine party treats.
- Tie-Dye Butter Cookies: You can use pink and red food coloring to make these cookies more festive.
- Red Velvet Cupcakes: Red velvet is a must on Valentine’s Day, and these cupcakes are easy to make.
Easy Valentine’s Day Cookies
Cookies are such an easy treat to make, and they always taste so good! Stick to the classics or make something fun and festive. These are great Valentine’s Day desserts for parties, care packages, or for the kids at home.
- Soft Sugar Cookies: These super soft and chewy sugar cookies are a favorite on Valentine’s Day. Topped with creamy frosting and sprinkles, it’s easy to decorate them for the holiday.
- Chocolate Gooey Butter Cookies: Start with dark chocolate cake mix to make creamy, gooey cookies.
- Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies: Classic thumbprint cookies filled with raspberry jam are so cute and festive.
- Best M&M Cookies: Any kind of candy fits right in on this holiday, but M&Ms are always a favorite. This classic candy cookie is just irresistible!
- Salted Caramel Brownie Cookies: Make chocolatey cookies with a box of brownie mix, and add a tasty salted caramel flavor.
- S’mores Cookies: These are a crowd-pleaser every time! Mini marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers make a pretty cute (and pretty delicious) treat.
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies: Keep it simple with this cookie recipe on Valentine’s Day. You can’t beat the best!
Romantic Desserts for Two
After a romantic dinner at home, make one of these beautiful, indulgent, romantic dessert ideas for you and your Valentine.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cakes: Fluffy, moist chocolate cakes are filled with peanut butter for a restaurant-quality dessert!
- Strawberries Foster: A sweet buttered rum mixed with strawberries and served over ice cream makes a fancy but easy dessert.
- Pomegranate Champagne Sorbet: Make a simple sorbet with champagne and pomegranate juice. It’s such a pretty color, and makes for such a romantic dessert.
- Chocolate Pots de Creme: These little pots of creamy chocolate are decadent, and they will take Valentine’s Day up a notch.
- Mini Pavlovas: These little meringues are filled with a flavorful whipped cream mixture, and topped with delicious fruit.
Valentine’s Day Cake Recipes
If you want to wow this Valentine’s Day, make one of these beautiful cake recipes!
- Red Velvet Cake: You can’t go wrong with a classic red velvet cake on V-Day! It’s perfectly red and tastes amazing.
- Velvet Chocolate Cake: This cake is for the chocolate lovers. It’s rich and moist, and topped with chocolate ganache.
- Fresh Strawberry Cake: This sheet cake is the most perfect pink color, and it’s topped with strawberry cream cheese frosting. It’s great for a crowd!
- White Strawberry Layer Cake: White cake layered with a strawberry filling and whipped cream topping. It’s so pretty and so delicious!
- Strawberry Pound Cake: This pound cake is made with fresh strawberries and topped with a strawberry syrup and glaze.
- Better than Sex Cake: The title says it all! This super chocolatey cake makes the best Valentine’s Day dessert.
- Kentucky Butter Cake: Butter cake is super rich, moist, and flavorful. It’s topped with strawberries and cream for a simple presentation that’s just beautiful.
Decadent Chocolate Desserts
Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate! You can’t go wrong with any of these chocolate Valentine’s dessert ideas.
- Chocolate Cheesecake: Creamy, smooth, and chocolate-y, this cheesecake is so delicious.
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies: This special chocolate candy turns a box of brownie mix into a crunchy, flavorful Valentine’s treat.
- Deep Fried Brownie Bites: Bites of fudgey brownie are deep fried to add a crisp outer layer. They’re so fun to eat, and easy to share!
- Chocolate Fudge: Classic fudge can be made ahead of time so that it’s ready to serve.
- Mocha Cookies: Real espresso, cocoa powder, and espresso baking chips make the richest chocolate cookies you’ll ever taste! You’ll definitely want to make these for your coffee-loving Valentine.
- Chocolate Lasagna: Start with an Oreo cookie crust, then add layers of cheesecake, pudding, and whipped topping.
- Chocolate Truffles: Truffles are a fun, bite-sized treat that’s extra fun to eat on Valentine’s Day.
Everyone deserves something sweet and delicious! These are the perfect way to finish off a Valentine’s Day dinner. Whatever you choose to make, I hope these Valentine’s Day desserts make your holiday a little bit more special!