Delicious and easy Strawberry Margarita Punch is the perfect cocktail to make for a crowd! Easily made kid friendly by leaving out the tequila. We make this fun cocktail every Summer and I cannot get enough!
The past week I made several crock pot recipes in an attempt to prepare for one of the most exciting times of the year, TAILGATE SEASON!! I made Blue Cheese Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Meatballs, Skinny Parmesan Spinach Dip, and BBQ Chicken Dip. Those are all great, but mean very little if you don’t have a fantastic cocktail to serve with them! This Strawberry Margarita Punch is just the thing.
I love a good strawberry margarita, but sometimes they’re not the easiest thing to make in bulk. Until now. This cocktail is super refreshing, delicious, and literally made in minutes. You could easily make these kid friendly by just leaving out the tequila. I plan to have multiple pitchers of each type at my next BBQ or tailgate. SO good.
I just loved how the strawberry soda added a touch of fizz to this perfect punch. I can’t believe I have lived this long into adulthood without knowing this recipe. This is for sure one of my favorite drinks I’ve made so far. And that’s saying something.
I adapted this recipe from a fantastic one I found on Divas Can Cook. What a fun site! They include videos with almost all of their recipes, which I love. I really want to start doing some videos. Would you guys like that? I can be pretty awkward, so I’m a bit nervous. But it may happen in the near future!
I took way too many pictures o this new favorite cocktail, but I just thought it was so pretty. You’ll notice some pictures have three glasses and some only have two. I got a bit thirsty and just couldn’t resist. This is my kind of punch!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Strawberry Margarita Punch is a delicious and easy recipe that is perfect for a crowd! Easily made non alcoholic by omitting the tequila
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 16 ounces strawberries, chopped. (or 16 ounces frozen strawberries for easier mixing)
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- 4 cups water
- 1-2 tablespoons agave nectar (depending on how sweet you want the punch)
- 1 1/2 cups good-quality tequila (I love Sauza!)
- 2 cups orange juice
- 4 cups strawberry or diet strawberry soda
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Limes and strawberries, for garnish
- Salt to rim glasses (optional)
- Put chopped strawberries along with sugar and 1 cup water into a food processor and pulse until smooth
- Pour strawberry mixture into a large pitcher Add limeade, orange juice, soda, agave nectar, tequila, and the remaining 3 cups of water. Stir, stir, stir!
- Serve over ice, garnish with strawberries and limes. Salt the rim of your glasses for an added margarita flair. Enjoy!