With just 30 minutes of cook time, Air Fryer Chicken Wings are a quick and delicious appetizer. These Buffalo chicken wings are meaty, crispy, juicy, and full of flavor!
Air Fryer Buffalo Wings
Chicken wings have never been easier or faster to make at home! With just 30 minutes of cook time, you don’t have to sacrifice on taste or texture. These Buffalo wings are crispy, juicy, and finger licking good!
One taste of these wings and I have a feeling this will be your go-to method for cooking chicken wings in the future.
Why You’ll Love this Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe:
- EASY: Made with just a few basic ingredients, these chicken wings are ready in 30 minutes. Quick and easy for the busiest days!
- FLAVORFUL: These crispy wings are coated in Buffalo sauce for the ultimate game day snack. Serve with your favorite dipping sauces for even more flavor.
- CROWD PLEASER: Buffalo wings are always a hit! I love including them as part of a party or game day spread, but they’re also delicious for a quick weeknight meal.
If you’ve never made chicken wings in the air fryer before, give it a try with this simple recipe!
How to Make Air Fryer Chicken Wings
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Preheat the air fryer.
- Pat the wings dry, season with salt, and place in the air fryer.
- Cook the wings for 24 minutes, flipping them halfway through.
- Increase the heat and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Make the Buffalo sauce mixture.
- Toss the wings in the sauce and serve.
If using frozen wings, let them thaw in the refrigerator before using in the recipe.
Absolutely! Follow my recipe for baked Buffalo wings for ultra crispy baked wings.
It depends on the size of your air fryer and chicken wings, but I was able to cook 8 wings at one time. For crispy skins, make sure the wings aren’t touching in the air fryer.
Use your favorite – store bought or homemade. Here’s my favorite Buffalo sauce recipe!
Best Small Air Fryers
We have reviewed our top 6 Small Air Fryers! Get reviews, pros, cons, and prices!
Anything goes with these Buffalo wings! I love serving them with homemade fries like:
Like classic chicken wings, these air fryer wings are also delicious with carrot and celery sticks. Don’t forget the dipping sauce!
- For even more flavor, coat the chicken wings in your favorite seasoning blend before cooking.
- Use your favorite Buffalo sauce! For a little kick, add a few splashes of hot sauce into the butter/Buffalo sauce mixture.
- Let the air fryer preheat for at least five minutes before adding the chicken wings to the air fryer basket.
- Serve these wings with a side of ranch or blue cheese dressing. You’ll love the flavor combination!
Delicious any way you serve them, air fryer chicken wings are a perfect appetizer or main dish!
How long do these wings take to cook in an air fryer?
Cook these wings for about 30 total minutes in the air fryer. You’ll increase the heat for the last 5 minutes so the skin becomes super crispy!
How do I know the chicken is cooked through?
Chicken is cooked through when the internal temperature of the thickest part reaches 165°F. Use an instant read meat thermometer to be sure.
Can I make chicken wings ahead of time?
These air fryer chicken wings taste best when served fresh. If you do need to make them ahead of time, reheat them in the air fryer to warm through.
More Game Day Recipes We Love
- Beer & Pretzel Wings
- Bacon Cheese Fries with Ranch
- Sour Cream and Onion Dip
- Air Fryer Jalapeño Poppers
Add these air fryer chicken wings to your game day menu!
More Easy Chicken Wing Recipes to Try:
- Baked Chicken Wings
- Fried Chicken Wings
- Dry Rub Chicken Wings
- Pepper Jelly Chicken Wings
- Cranberry Chicken Wings
- Trashed Wings
- Smoked Chicken Wings
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Honey Glazed Chicken Wings
- Crock Pot Chicken Wings
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.