Rich and delicious this chocolate peanut butter cheesecake is no bake and so simple to make! Perfect to serve up as an occasion dessert, everyone is going to love this!
Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Peanut butter and chocolate are a match made in heaven! This indulgent dessert is super rich and creamy and better still, there’s no baking required!
Easy to make with simple ingredients, this chocolate peanut butter cheesecake is a great dessert to serve up during the holidays. Rich, creamy and delicious, this is a crowd pleaser!
If you love these flavors, be sure to check out my Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bark and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies!
Why you’ll love this No Bake Cheesecake Recipe:
- Easy: What could be easier than a no bake cheesecake? This dessert is so easy to put together with simple ingredients. It takes about 20 minutes to make it.
- Make ahead: This is a great option if you are looking for a make ahead dessert and it keeps well refrigerated.
- Perfect for a crowd: This cheesecake will feed 12 people. If you don’t have that many people to feed, the leftovers taste amazing!
How to make chocolate peanut butter cheesecake
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Crush the nut butter cookies.
- Mix with melted butter and place in a springform pan to make the base.
- Mix the cream cheese with vanilla and chocolate syrup.
- Add the melted chocolate and peanut butter and mix.
- Pour over the crust and refrigerate.
- Garnish and serve!
How long does it keep?
Once the cake has fully set, you can cover it and keep it refrigerated. it will keep well for up to 5 days so it’s a perfect make ahead option. It will also give you chance to get through the leftovers…if there are any!
Can you freeze No Bake Cheesecake?
Yes, this freezes really well and will keep frozen for up to 3 months. Once it has completely set, wrap it in a couple of layers of foil and place in a freezer bag.
You can thaw frozen cheesecake in the fridge overnight or for about 2 hours at room temperature.
How do you serve it?
You can serve a slice of this cheesecake just as it is, although I like to add toppings like crumbled cookies or peanut butter candies. If you are feeling extra indulgent, you can’t go wrong with some whipped cream!
- Press the crust down firmly and make it as even as possible so that it supports the cheesecake.
- Take the cream cheese out of the fridge an hour before you want to make this to allow it to soften. If it is too cold, you can end up with a lumpy cheesecake.
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.
This dessert wasn’t the cheapest to make, but it was delicious! I topped it with mini Reese cups and crushed Nutter Butter cookies. Everyone loved it!
Thanks for sharing, Karen!
I love a no bake dessert. This one turned out delicious!! I’m always hesitant with cheesecakes but this recipe makes it super easy! Doesn’t take too much time, was able to make the night before, few ingredients used and the flavor is amazing!
That looks amazing, Alisha!!