No Bake Cheesecake Cups are such an easy treat. These little no bake individual-sized cheesecakes are made with yogurt to make them extra healthy and yummy! Both kids and adults will love this good for you yet decadent dessert.
Do you LOVE cheesecake, but can’t be bothered with the crust and the baking? Well, then these No-Bake Cheesecake Cups are for you! It’s a super easy version, with amazing flavor, and individual servings are perfect for parties or after-dinner treats.
Why You’ll Love these No-Bake Cheesecake Cups
- Individual Cups – Making individual-sized portions in cups means these are easy to serve at parties.
- Cheesecake Flavor – The cheesecake flavor is so delectable.
- No-Bake and No Crust – You don’t need to bake and you don’t need to make a crust. What could be easier?
- Healthy – Using a mix of yogurt and low-fat cream cheese makes these a little bit lighter for a (semi) healthy dessert.
Can I make these cups ahead of time?
Yes! I recommend letting the cheesecake mixture set in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, so you can easily make these hours ahead of time. You can also make the mixture the day before and let it sit in the refrigerator, then portion it out into cups before serving.
I love these no-bake cheesecake cups as you see in the photos for festive parties and holidays (I made them for Valentine’s Day). But it’s so easy to switch things up and make these for any occasion. Here are some ideas.
- You could turn this into more of a parfait with alternating layers of crushed graham crackers, cheesecake mixture, and fresh strawberries and whipped cream.
- Serve them in mason jars, champagne flutes, or any kind of container you have.
- Garnish with different types of berries, use macerated strawberries for a syrupy topping, or use food coloring to dye whipped cream any color you want.
Tips for Making the BEST No Bake Cheesecake Cups
- Firstly, it’s made with yogurt. You can make it with thick Greek yogurt, or with custard-style yogurt. I love the way it tastes with custard yogurt because it’s sweeter and just as creamy. Whatever you have on hand will work.
- This tastes best when it has a couple of hours to set in the fridge, but you can also devour it right away if you run out of patience.
- I used crushed graham crackers to give the taste and texture of a crust, without having to actually make a crust. I’m here for simplicity!
- We topped ours with some cool whip that we dyed pink, and some pink and red heart sprinkles. You could use mini chocolate chips or fresh whipped cream.
- You could also let everyone at the party decorate their own cheesecake cups however they desire! It makes for a fun activity.
Check the recipe card for full step-by-step instructions.
If you’re like me and love easy recipes, than these No Bake Cheesecake Cups are the perfect dessert recipe for you! I hope you and your family love these as much as we do.
Try these other easy individual-sized desserts:
- Mini Pavlovas
- Tiramisu Cups
- Mini Nutella Cheesecake Bites
- Lemon Strawberry Shortcake Cups
- Mini Apple Pie Taco Boats