No Bake Cheesecake Cups are such an easy treat. These little no bake individual-sized cheesecakes are made with yogurt to make them extra healthy and yummy! Both kids and adults will love this good-for-you yet decadent dessert.
What’s in No Bake Cheesecake in a Cup?
Do you love cheesecake, but can’t be bothered with the crust and the baking? Well, then these No-Bake Cheesecake Cups are for you! It’s a super easy version, with amazing flavor, and individual servings are perfect for parties or after-dinner treats.
- Yogurt: You can make it with thick Greek yogurt, or with custard-style yogurt. I love the way it tastes with custard yogurt because it’s sweeter and just as creamy. Whatever you have on hand will work.
- Cream Cheese: Low-fat cream cheese makes these cheesecake cups lighter and healthier than your average no bake cheesecake recipe.
- Honey: Adds a bit of sweetness and floral flavor to these cups. You could also use maple syrup or agave syrup.
- Lemon Juice: Adds a bit of acidity to balance the sweetness and give them that signature cheesecake tang.
- Vanilla: Pure vanilla extract gives these cheesecake cups a rich vanilla flavor. I do not recommend using artificial vanilla, but you can use vanilla bean paste!
- Salt: Enhances the flavors of this cheesecake.
- Graham Crackers: Add the taste of a traditional cheesecake crust to these cups.
Pro Tip: Garnish the cups with different types of berries for a fresh taste.
I love these no-bake cheesecake cups as you see in the photos for festive parties and holidays (I made them for Valentine’s Day). But it’s so easy to switch things up and make these for any occasion. Here are some ideas.
- We topped ours with some cool whip that we dyed pink, more graham cracker crumbs, and a strawberry. You could use mini chocolate chips or fresh whipped cream.
- You could turn this into more of a parfait with alternating layers of crushed graham crackers, cheesecake mixture, and fresh strawberries and whipped cream.
- Serve them in mason jars, champagne flutes, or any kind of container you have.
- Garnish with different types of berries, use macerated strawberries for a syrupy topping, or use food coloring to dye whipped cream any color you want.
- You could also let everyone at the party decorate their own cheesecake cups however they desire! It makes for a fun activity.
That’s tough to say! Traditional cheesecake has a much denser and fluffier texture, while no bake cheesecake is creamier and softer. It’s really up to your own personal preferences as to which one is better!
I love custard-style yogurt because it is sweet, thick, and indulgent! Greek yogurt will also work, but the texture and taste will be slightly different.
Yes! I recommend letting the cheesecake mixture set in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, so you can easily make these hours ahead of time. You can also make the mixture the day before and let it sit in the refrigerator, then portion it out into cups before serving.
Absolutely! I recommend chilling the cheesecake cups for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator before transferring them to the freezer. Wrap the cheesecake cups tightly in plastic wrap and aluminum foil to keep them from getting freezer burnt.
How to Make Ahead and Store Mini No Bake Cheesecake Cups
Store leftover no bake cheesecake cups in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 day. Enjoy chilled.
How to Freeze Cheesecake Yogurt Cups
Freeze no bake cheesecake cups in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Let thaw overnight in the refrigerator before enjoying.
What to Serve with Easy No Bake Cheesecake Cups
These no bake cheesecake cups are such a fun dessert! Top them with colored cool whip, fresh fruit, caramel sauce, or lemon curd. Or serve them as part of a Valentine’s Day spread alongside strawberry cake, red velvet cupcakes, strawberry fudge, chocolate truffles, or brownie cookies.
I I haven’t made these yet but I really want to! But what is custard yogurt? Can I use 1 cup of any vanilla yogurt? Thanks!
You can, but they have custard yogurt typically at your grocery stores!
Just based on the way the photos, this tantalizing treat is a total winner. It is a huge plus that the recipe for making them is so simple, can’t wait to prepare some of them and offer them to some friends. I bet they will be impressed. I love how vibrant the meal looks, good work!
Definitely going to try this for my fiancee’s birthday
These cheesecake cups absolutely something new for me! Looks yummy! Thx for sharing recipe, I definitely add it to my cookbook!
Great! Let me know how you like it :)
Gorgeous pictures. I made these cheesecake cups for the super bowl party and it was a crowd favorite. I’m also gonna pin this post on my Pinterest board my followers will love it. Thanks for sharing, Becky!
That makes me so happy! Thanks for letting me know :)
Looking at the photos, I’m craving, I wanted to have some. Thank you for this recipe, my mom loves cheesecake and this is perfect since I’m not into baking.
Love to hear that Mj! Thanks for saying hi!
How many does this make?
Hey Kelly, it makes 4 servings :)
Thank you! I think this will be a perfect dessert for Bunko!
That sounds so fun!!!
This looks so delicious and tempting! I would love to serve this to my Ladies Card group. Could you tell me how many this recipe serves?
Hey Anne Marie- it makes 4 servings. Hope you love it!!
Thank you Becky.
So pretty! I *love* custard, and cheese cake, and strawberries…so combining them all? Genius. All you need is a chocolate drizzle on top. :)
You’re so right!!!
Omg I am a big sucker for no bake desserts!! These are so pretty and those glasses – love!
Thanks so much Ami!