These CRISPY CINNAMON SUGAR BISCUIT BITES are the perfect breakfast, dessert, or snack for any time of day! Easy, delicious, and so fun. Making a homemade treat just doesn’t get simpler than these tasty bites!
You know those days where you just crave something sweet? Those days where donuts or dessert sound delicious any time of day? Those days where you want a sweet snack…but don’t want to bake all day to accomplish your dreams? These CRISPY SUGAR CINNAMON BISCUIT BITES couldn’t be easier (premade dough of course…I’m the ROOKIE afterall), or more crave worthy. Pop a couple for breakfast, snack on them throughout the day, or heat some up and top with ice cream for the ultimate dessert after dinner. JUST TOO GOOD! I’m obsessed.
These Cinnamon Sugar Biscuit Bites only have four ingredients, and are as simple as cutting store bought biscuit dough into fourths, baking, dipping in butter, cinnamon, and sugar, and then broiling until crispy and divine. I mean….right?! I have a feeling I’ll be making a fresh batch of these every single week from now on. They’re a lot like those fun Ranch Dip Biscuits I posted last week. Simple is always best in my book. No one needs to know you didn’t bake these sweet treats from scratch. :)
My favorite way to eat these are zapping a plate of a few for 10 seconds in the microwave and then eating them warm. A glass of coffee or milk on the side takes them from great to AMAZING in just seconds. They’re just the right size to eat a few, but not feel overwhelmed by the sweetness. Can you tell how much I love this recipe?
I hope you love these as much as we do! Everybody deserves a little bite of sweetness every single day.
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
5 based on 1 review(s)
- 1 (20 oz) tube canned biscuits, regular size
- ½ cup salted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Cut each biscuit into fourths and place on prepared baking sheet; 1” apart.
- Bake 7-10 minutes or just until cooked through (The biscuit bites should still be pale in color.)
- While biscuits are baking, melt butter in a small mixing bowl. In another small bowl, mix together sugar and cinnamon.
- When biscuits are ready, remove them from the oven and cool to-touch. Leave the oven rack set to the middle position and turn oven temperature to broil.
- Dip each quarter biscuit in butter, then in the cinnamon sugar and return biscuit bite to baking sheet.
- Place biscuit bites under the broiler until cinnamon sugar has caramelized (approximately 1-2 minutes). The cinnamon sugar will burn quickly, so WATCH CLOSELY.
- Transfer biscuits to a cooling rack, cool 30 seconds then place biscuits on a serving plate.
- Serve immediately.
Did you make this recipe?
Never Miss a Recipe!
Subscribe to have posts delivered straight to your inbox!