Frozen Peach Margaritas are the perfect refreshing cocktail for hot summer days. Relax on the patio after a long day with this fruity drink, or prepare a batch for your next party.
Best Frozen Peach Margarita Recipe
These frozen peach margaritas are exactly what you need this summer. It’s a simple cocktail recipe you can make anytime.
This sweet, fruity drink has just the right flavor. We’re using actual peaches instead of peach-flavored alcohol, which makes them extra delicious. And it’s the perfect consistency, like a thick and creamy smoothie!
Make a batch for summer nights outside, Cinco de Mayo, or your next party.
Why you’ll love this Frozen Peach Margaritas recipe:
How to make Frozen Peach Margaritas
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Add peaches, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and honey (or agave) into a blender. Pulse until well mixed.
- Add the ice into the blender, and pulse until smooth.
- To serve, simply pour the mixture into glasses. Best when served immediately.
- To salt the rim, rub a lime wedge around the glass rim, and dip in salt. I recommend garnishing with mint sprigs or peach slices.
Should I use fresh or frozen peaches for this recipe?
You can use either! Frozen peaches work great for this frozen margarita, but you can substitute fresh peaches as well. If you do use fresh, add an extra 1/2 cup of peaches, and an extra 3/4 cup of ice.
What do you need to make frozen margaritas?
In addition to the traditional margarita ingredients (tequila, triple sec, and lime juice), you’ll need ice to make it frozen.
And since these are peach margaritas, you’ll need frozen peaches, of course. Lastly, add a bit of honey or agave syrup for a natural sweetener.
What appetizers should I serve with these?
If you need something to snack on with these frozen peach margaritas, I suggest serving some tortilla chips with your favorite dips and salsas. Try this blender salsa, food processor guacamole, or our favorite white queso dip.
Cheers my Dears
20 Best Margarita Recipes
See our guide for How to Make Margaritas including all our fave go-to recipes.
- Frozen peaches make the best consistency for blending.
- Honey or agave syrup are both great natural sweeteners. Much better than adding granulated sugar.
- Crushed ice or small cubes will be the easiest to blend.
- This recipe makes 4 cups of frozen peach margaritas. You can simply double the recipe for a larger batch.
If you love peaches, be sure to try these Peach Jello Shots for a fun party treat!
Be sure to try these frozen peach margaritas. They’re a fruity, refreshing summer cocktail that’s just so quick to make. Everyone will love them!
More Cinco De Mayo Cocktail Recipes we Love
- Frozen Pina Coladas
- Frozen Strawberry Margaritas
- Pitcher Margaritas
- Spicy Cucumber Margaritas
- Frozen Watermelon Margaritas
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.