This fun and festive SPARKLING STRAWBERRY MARGARITA PUNCH is such a delicious and easy party drink recipe. Strawberry Limeade meets Margaritas in the most amazing beverage. If you like Strawberry Margaritas, you’ll LOVE this Margarita Punch. Cheers to New Years Eve, Cinco De Mayo, and more!
Strawberry Margarita Punch with a twist
I combined all the best flavors for this Sparkling Strawberry Margarita Punch recipe!
I cannot believe that Thanksgiving and Christmas have passed us by and now we are staring at 2018. What in the world? No one told me when you have a baby the year literally passes by like lightning. Well, actually lots of people told me, but it’s hard to believe it until it happens. Before I know it Henry will be off to college and I’ll be crying myself to sleep every night.
Until then, I plan to celebrate every New Years Eve (and so many other times throughout the year) with this Sparkling Strawberry Margarita Punch. It’s SO EASY, so fun, pretty, and just perfect for a crowd. I plan to sip it this Sunday and then again next Friday for our first girl’s bunco night. Nothing better than Strawberry Margarita Punch to make bunco that much more fun!
Celebrate any occasion with this Sparkling Strawberry Margarita Punch!
The Best Tequila for Strawberry Margaritas
You guys might remember my Mulled Wine Margaritas from last month (cold nights like today are the best time to make that awesome drink!). I’m SO darn excited about my new partnership with Exotico Tequila. It’s made by one of my favorite companies, Luxco, right here in Saint Louis. I’m so proud to be representing this award winning tequila as they’re made with 100% blue agave, has a great price point that can’t be beat for the quality, and look at those amazingly cool bottles.
I used their Blanco Tequila for today’s Sparkling Strawberry Margarita Punch and it was absolutely perfect. Exotico Blanco Tequila won GOLD & BLANCO TEQUILA OF THE YEAR in the 2016 New York International Spirits Competition. I’m so proud! Click HERE to find out where to buy.
How do you make strawberry margaritas with a blender?
Making margaritas with a blender is super easy! We’re making this Sparkling Strawberry Margarita Punch in a blender today. Watch the video below for a quick demonstration!
What is in a strawberry margarita?
This refreshing Strawberry Margarita Punch contains just a few simple ingredients:
- Frozen Strawberries
- Lemon Lime Soda
- Limeade Concentrate
- Exotico Blanco Tequila
- Orange Juice
- Dry Champange
I love the tartness of the limeade and strawberries mixed with the tequila and champagne. It’s the perfect balance for this strawberry margarita punch. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of creating new Margarita recipes…although I think I might have just found my new favorite. Can you blame me?!
Every party (especially New Years Eve parties!) needs this Sparkling Strawberry Margarita Punch. The refreshing mix of tequila, champagne, lime, and strawberry is so fun!
If you enjoyed this Strawberry Margarita Punch recipe, try these other drink recipes too:
- Skinny Margarita
- Broiled Grapefruit Margarita
- Best Margarita Pitcher Recipe
- Mulled Wine Margaritas
- Pink Champagne Sangria
Watch the video or see the recipe card below to see how to make Sparkling Strawberry Margarita Punch! Cheers.
Sparkling Strawberry Margarita Punch
- 15 ounces frozen strawberries
- 24 ounces lemon lime soda
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate 12 ounce can
- 2 cups orange juice no pulp
- 1/2 cup Exotico Blanco Tequila or 1 cup if you're feeling frisky
- 1 bottle dry champagne
- fresh limes and strawberries for garnish
- In a high powered blender (I love my Blendtec), blend together the frozen strawberries and lemon lime soda on high until fully combined and smooth.
- Pour strawberry mixture into a very large pitcher or punch bowl and stir in the limeade concentrate. Pour in the orange juice and stir to combine. Give it a taste. I love it just like this, but if you find it too tart, add 1-2 cups water.
- Stir in the tequila and champagne and garnish with fresh lime and strawberry slices.
- Serve immediately as the frozen strawberries and limeade concentrate will keep things cold, or store in the fridge and serve over ice. (Give it a good stir before serving)