Crock Pot Pecan Pie is such an EASY Pecan Pie Recipe, you won’t believe you taste buds! This SLOW COOKER PECAN PIE will knock your socks off and make for a delicious and easy Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Easter! This is the BEST Pecan Pie Recipe we have ever tasted, and it just so happened to be made in a slow cooker. Win win!
This EASY Pecan Pie Recipe is made in a slow cooker! Crock Pot Pecan Pie is a winner.
Crock Pot Pecan Pie just changed my life. This BEST EVER PECAN PIE turned out awesome and I’m so very excited to share the recipe with you! Baking, and especially PIES have always intimidated me, but one by one we have conquered them this year and I’ve realized I don’t need to be scared. We have made French Silk Pie, Fresh Strawberry Pie, Pumpkin Pie with Brown Sugar, Butterscotch Pie, Strawberry Shortcake Pie, and now this Easy Pecan Pie made in a crockpot. I’d say I’ve been conquering some fears!
Baking pies is not only doable, it’s so much simpler than I believed. And when you can make one in a slow cooker and it’s just as good but that much easier, DO IT! You won’t regret it. This DEEP DISH Crock Pot Pecan Pie is just begging to be the star of your holiday table. So fun and delicious!
Crock Pot Pecan Pie is a no mess, EASY Pecan Pie Recipe. Everyone will be asking for this recipe!
If you’re a long time reader of this site, you know I LOVE Reynolds Kitchens. This is my second year being a brand ambassador and I’m so so proud to represent their products with recipes. I have used their foil in some of my favorite recipes like Cheesy Garlic Butter Sandwich Skewers and Grilled Caesar Salmon Foil Packets, and I’m OBSESSED with their Parchment Paper for our Applesauce Chocolate Chip Cookies and Loaded Soft Batch Salted Caramel Cookies.
Their products are second to none, especially these super useful Slow Cooker Liners. They make cooking in a crockpot even easier than you thought and cleanup a breeze. They’re absolutely essential for this Crock Pot Pecan Pie. How else would you get that sucker out of there?! With the Reynolds Slow Cooker Liner in place you can just lift it right out. No mess. ALL the flavor.
Tips for making Crock Pot Pecan Pie:
Before today, I never even knew what was in a Pecan Pie. I researched some recipes and came up with what I think is a true winner. Sweet, nutty, oh so delicious. Perfect for the holidays!
- Always use a slow cooker liner. It will make it easier to get this EASY Pecan Pie Recipe out of your crock pot and also reduce the mess.
- Use a store-bought crust from the freezer aisle to make things even easier. I prefer crust dough to a crumb crust for this recipe.
- Allow the easy pecan pie to cool COMPLETELY before removing from the slow cooker. This is important so that it doesn’t fall apart. If properly cooked all the way through, it will keep its shape well and you can re-heat as needed or serve at room temperature.
- If you prefer more of a family style dessert, you can leave the crust off completely and dip this out cobbler style! Top with some vanilla ice cream and you’re truly the star of the show!
What is a substitute for corn syrup in Pecan Pie?
If you don’t have corn syrup on hand, you can replace 1 cup of light corn syrup with 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar dissolved in 1/4 cup hot water.
Can you freeze this easy pecan pie recipe?
Crock Pot Pecan Pie freezes BEAUTIFULLY! Allow the pie to cool COMPLETELY and then wrap with several layers of plastic wrap. Wrap tightly and use a couple extra layers than you think you might need. Works like a charm.
Do you have to refrigerate a Pecan Pie?
Bacteria can grow quickly in a Pecan Pie, so be sure to keep in the fridge within two hours of cooking. You can also put this Best Ever Pecan Pie in the fridge while still warm.
Do you eat this Easy Pecan Pie Recipe hot or cold?
BOTH! It’s important to let the pecan pie cool completely after cooking so that it will keep its shape. You can serve cool or heat in the oven until warm enough to top with ice cream for your guests.
I hope this Crock Pot EASY Pecan Pie Recipe is everything you hoped for from holiday dessert recipes this year. Be confident, you’ve got this!
See the recipe card below for full details on How to Make Pecan Pie in a Crock Pot. Enjoy!
Slow Cooker Pecan Pie
Crock Pot Pecan Pie is such an EASY Pecan Pie Recipe, you won't believe you taste buds! This SLOW COOKER PECAN PIE will knock your socks off and make for a delicious and easy Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Easter! This is the BEST Pecan Pie Recipe we have ever tasted, and it just so happened to be made in a slow cooker. Win win!
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans plus some pecan halves for decoration
- 1 Reynolds Slow Cooker Liner
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup salted butter melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place pecans on a baking sheet and toast for 5 minutes or until browned. Set aside.
- Place the slow cooker liner in your slow cooker (you can use a small round slow cooker for a deep dish pie or a 6 qt oval for a thinner pie) and place pie crust in the bottom. Press down the bottom and each side to fit the bottom of the cooker. Use your fingers to press the very top of the crust into the slow cooker liner to make sure it adheres (so it won't slump down into the pie later)
- In a medium bowl, stir together the beaten eggs, corn syrup, sugar, butter, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth. Stir in the pecans, reserving the halves for top.
- Pour the pie filling into the slow cooker/pie crust. Top with some pecan halves as you wish to decorate. (I just lined the very outside circle with halves as shown)
- Cook on high for 3 hours (halfway through, give the liner a turn to rotate, taking care because the pie will not be set yet. This is optional but will help when removing later)
- Turn off the cooker and allow the pie to cool completely before removing/cutting. *note
- Serve with vanilla bean ice cream if desired!
- *note: if you don't allow the pie to cool completely it could fall apart when removing from the slow cooker or cutting. If you like to eat your pecan pie hot, you can microwave individual pieces to avoid the entire thing not keeping form.