These summer cocktails are all easy, refreshing, and flavorful! There are plenty of fruity drinks to choose from, plus pitcher cocktails for a crowd, and lots of margaritas. So cool down on hot summer days with these recipes!
When summer rolls around and the temperatures start to rise, a good cocktail is sure to cool things down!
These easy summer cocktails are all so refreshing! They’re nice and cold, so they’ll definitely quench your thirst. Whether you prefer something classic, something fruity, or something fun and unique, there’s lots of cocktail recipes here to try out.
Enjoy any of these drinks on the patio, with appetizers, or after dinner. And if you’re hosting a summer party, there are lots of cocktails for a crowd you can make fast.
Classic Cocktails for Hot Days
You can’t go wrong with any of these classic drinks. They’re simple, delicious, and easy to make any time.
- Aperol Spritz: This is the ideal cocktail for summer sundowners. Sip it before dinner with appetizers, or wind down after a long day.
- Italian Mojitos: Vodka, lime, and basil make a super refreshing sip. These are so fun to serve with dinner on the patio!
- Pina Coladas: The flavors of pineapple and coconut combine in this creamy tropical cocktail. It’s a classic that is just perfect when you want to feel like you’re on vacation!
- Classic Margaritas: Making a simple margarita is the perfect way to end a hot day. Don’t forget the chips and salsa!
- Peach Frose: Frozen rose is a must for summer cocktail hour, and the addition of peaches makes it taste so bright and fruity.
- Summer Shandy: Pink lemonade, light beer, and tequila makes the most delicious drink for warm days, parties, or any time you need an easy cocktail.
Refreshing Summer Cocktails
These cocktails are so refreshing, and are sure to cool you down when it’s hot out. So you can enjoy your time outside all summer long!
- Coconut Mojitos: Mojitos with creamy coconut? You’ll feel like you’re on a tropical vacation as soon as you start sipping!
- Summer Wine Slush: Turn your favorite wine into a slushy treat to help you cool down and chill out on the patio this summer.
- Blackberry Paloma: The mix of blackberry, grapefruit, lime, and tequila creates a smack of flavor that feels super refreshing!
- Citrus Smash Cocktail: These unique citrus cocktails can be made with an orange or lemon flavor, both of which are delicious! You can even make a non-alcoholic version if you like.
- Spicy Cucumber Margarita: Refreshing cucumber and spicy jalapeno mixes to make the most delicious summer cocktail recipe!
- Sweet Tea Sangria: Sweet iced tea mixes with moscato for a super fruity pitcher cocktail.
- White Wine Margaritas: White wine, limeade, orange juice, and tequila make one delicious cocktail. It’s easy to make for a small group, just mix and pour!
- Beergaritas: Beer plus margaritas makes a delicious summer drink that’s perfect for parties or game day.
Fun and Fruity Cocktails
Nothing says summer like a fruit-filled cocktail. Whether you prefer citrus, berries, or tropical flavors, these drinks will satisfy your craving.
- Raspberry Mango Daiquiris: The fruity mix of raspberry and mango is so sweet and refreshing in this white rum cocktail. Just blend everything up and serve!
- Strawberry Palomas: This strawberry and tequila cocktail is topped off with ginger beer for a fizzy finish. So refreshing!
- Red White and Blue Margarita Slushies: These margarita slushies are super colorful, perfect for celebrating summer holidays. Bring these out on Memorial Day or 4th of July!
- Spiked Peach Lemonade: Just add vodka to turn juicy peach lemonade into a fruity cocktail drink.
- Tropical Mimosas: This mimosa cocktail is filled with the flavors of coconut, pineapple, and mango to make it perfect for summer.
- Red Berry Sangria: Fruity berry flavors make this white wine sangria cocktail feels so summery.
- Hurricane Cocktail: This fruity rum cocktail is the perfect way to get any summer party started! It’s so fun and super drinkable.
There’s never a bad time for this cocktail! Make a classic version, something frozen, or something fresh and fruity. There are SO many margaritas recipes to choose from.
- Frozen Margarita: Classic frozen margarita is one of the best ways to quench your thirst and cool things down when it’s hot outside. You can’t go wrong with these!
- Aperol Margaritas: It’s like a classic Aperol Spritz, but with tequila! These drinks are frozen, so they’re nice and slushy, great for hot weather.
- Frozen Peach Margaritas: Peach is the fruit of summer! Add some tequila, blend it up, and you’ll have a creamy frozen cocktail ready to go.
- Watermelon Margaritas: Watermelon is the most refreshing fruity to eat in the summertime, and it’s even better as a cocktail.
- Chili Mango Margaritas: Adding chili to the rim of these fruity margs definitely spices things up!
- Blue Margarita: Make your drink match the pool with this vibrant blue cocktail! It’s perfect for pool parties and 4th of July celebrations.
- Orange Margaritas: This zingy, citrusy margarita recipe will cool you down quick in the summer heat!
Cheers my Dears
20 Best Margarita Recipes
See our guide for How to Make Margaritas including all our fave go-to recipes.
Summer Party Cocktails (For a Crowd!)
Make enough for everyone, without spending all your time at the bar mixing drinks. These pitcher and batch cocktails are perfect for every party.
- Pitcher Margaritas: Margaritas for everyone! Kick off any summer get together with a whole pitcher full, ready to drink.
- Strawberry Margarita Punch: Turn a fruity margarita into a party punch that’s easy to serve. It’s so delicious and fun to drink.
- Pitcher Mojitos: This mint mojito recipe is super easy to make for a lot of people all at once, and it’s so tasty.
- Spiked Raspberry Sweet Tea: This iced tea cocktail is perfectly fruity and sweet. It’s the best thing to sip on hot summer afternoons with friends!
- Strawberry Lemonade Party Punch: Turn strawberry lemonade into an alcoholic party punch! It’s easy to make and easy to serve.
- Grapefruit Vodka Sangria: This bright pink sangria is so refreshing for summer. Everyone will love it!
- Passionfruit Margaritas: Make enough of these tropical margaritas for a whole crowd! This recipe makes a pitcher, and it’s so quick to throw together.
Get ready for every summer gathering with these refreshing summer cocktail recipes. So delicious and so fun to drink. Cheers!
Recipes for Summer
Summer is the best time for parties, BBQs, potlucks, and cookouts. Explore these other recipes made for the season.